Why do you love to play War Thunder

cuz it’s the only BS that makes me feel emotions, mainly bad ones.

Neuron Activation 220%

2 Likes

I hate this game unless I’m playing Russia. Then it’s maybe ok. It’s boring playing the new Pantsir though. It’s a point and click adventure game, so I might as well go play Monkey Island or something.

People keep buying premiums, so I guess it’s working out for Gaijin.

1 Like

I don’t, but its something to play yk? Also I’ve spent entirely to much money to quit

1 Like

I like OTOMATIC

I don’t but i spent way too much on it to leave… seriously tho, i love the tanks… most of them and playing with them

1 Like

Your prediction was correct……but did you expect it to be premium

Cause when you get the vehicles that you actually love to play (after maxing them out) its honestly a decent game to play for fun rather than hard grinding

For me personally it has 2 stages,the stage where i dont have that much fun cause im always “tryharding” to get the maximum points that i can do in 1 game to progress further

Stage 2 is chilling,just playing tanks that i already got and i like to use or retry

Stage 3 (secret)Ive spent cash so its always a slight boost

The other reason is that WarThunder is pretty unique in its own way,not too realistic but not too arcade

1 Like

I GOT THE SU-30 MKM!!! YYYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYAYAY
NEVER TOUCHING TOP TIER AIRCRAFT AGAIN!!!
(overperforming beloved F-5 with python 3s at 11.3 my beloved, will grind the rest of the air tree with that)

I expected it to be either a squadron vehicle or a prem

The vehicles and the competitive gameplay. I love 1v1s on air and ambushing enemies on ground.

1 Like

tbh, one of the best feeling in the entire universe

ah yes, some dopamine

Target destroyed sound and text :D

I play because whenever I play at high ranks I die and get annoyed. I go to rank 1 and get 10+ kills

1 Like

I used to do a few historical matchmaking custom battles but the groups kept dying. Wish I could do more of them

2 Likes

because its one of the few games that can actually hold my tism

3 Likes

Squadding up with friends make the experience much more enjoyable for me + new, unique tanks and the ability to have lineups really make it fun to experiment and enjoy the game across all BRs.

1 Like

A rich variety of vehicles.But now, with the increasing amount of copied and pasted content, the long-standing selective restoration, the unbalanced strength of vehicles, the diminishing rewards from matches, and the ubiquitous and pitiful racial discrimination, I am growing more and more tired and weary of it.

Sunk costs should not be involved in major decisions. You might consider spending the money on creating vehicle models instead, as at least those are tangible and won’t be deleted or weakened just because the developer says so.