Why do you change my loadout to HEATFS?

I know you wanted to help me win the match by giving me the strongest ammunition for top tier which is HEATFS, next time if you wanna surprise me, why not give me DM53 or the 152mm from Object 292? I mean I don’t need you to give me an easy win which is an overpowered nuke ammunition like HEATFS, next time give me something slightly weaker please bro

Are you sure you didnt take that much alot of heat?

30 m829a2 and 5 heatmp for the past two years, but they always busy body randomly change it to HEATFS, the most overpowered round in top tier, you know I always like a little bit of challenge so please don’t look down on me and switch to HEATFS, this round is way too easy to play and I get 20-30 kills every match and win 9/10 match, its basically a cheat. If they keep doing this I will stop buying premiums

1 Like