Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

UK/Nato would not go to war with no air cover and allow you to be at the mercy of air that is not how we have done it since WW2 so its unrealistic for what its worth and you are often in a UK tank with zero AA ability. Its pointless being on the map.

OK so CAS is fun but let those CAS players enjoy themselves but give those who want a break from CAS a chance to play GRB with no planes,

5 Likes

CAS can only play GRB at the expense of tanks and will not do so well in ARB. If all the tanker leff for WoT like may of you CAS suggested, you would be at a loss and maybe you could all take turns being the cannon fodder and see how you get on

TO is abbreviation for Tank-Only

I wanna add something from my previous statement, this time regarding gameplay:

→ TO players are saying that CAS at TopTier is point and click

→ TO players using Laser Range finder and AUTO Elevation of gun → also point and click gameplay,…

So,… they basically are saying that P&C gameplay of aircrafts is Overpowered, but forgot they use same kind of gameplay for their tanks aswell.

3 Likes

Tank point and click another tank that could point and click them back, how are you supposed to point and click an A-10 that launches missiles from 8km away while in your T-80? or an A6E that drops bombs from outer space? you will have to suck it up and die.

2 Likes

I agree with the A6E it’s overpowered but the a-10 basically never kills from its 8km range and the attacks are easy to counter. And the a-10 is easy to kill with spaa. (My experience playing spaa)

How do I kill a t-72 with an Ozelot?

That’s my point, there wouldn’t be a billion CAS threads a day if people weren’t lazy and grinded SPAA. Recently got the Strela and have been having a blast, I’m 17 kills to 4 deaths in it.

Another thing, not all SPAA lines are created equal.

To add on to what you said about expecting players to grind fighters: Console players especially suffer in this regard because there is no way I’m grinding 90% of a tech tree with just a controller for my 10.0+ lineups, I suck at aircraft and don’t really want to play them anyway. That’s why I play ground, it’s much more even between keyboard and controller VS with AB.

Reread what You quoted

Same as the A-10 point and clicking you,…

Having different weapons doesn’t means you can’t fight back,…

-Same with A-6E flying high: use some, tilt your hull on the side somehow, and try to kill that aircraft.

→ The range of main guns in the game is not limited to the previous kilometer,…(only the tracer should be which is basically normal)

You have a gun,… with qualities and flaws, but you still have a gun.

Of course smart weapons such as GBU’S or AGM are better in those kind of scenarios,… but you still can Reach an aircraft at 12km with your own gun,… just the probability being very low.

Anyway,… you gave up fighting them,… so why not giving up on this Game to join those that fill the requirement of not having aircrafts in them?

1 Like

lmao

Its click n drop from outer space

Tank v Tank with angled armour, solid obstructions and no line of sight, not Tank v CAS with a view like a satellite orbiting from outer space

Unlucky tankers lol 2k lbs bombs fell upon them. However, I was the only one that responded with SPAA that game when the CAS had a party in the sky and my team allowing it. They died and use tank again lol like, hello, please respond to the CAS. Won the game in the end with CAS taken care of.

1 Like

Probably picture that You wouldn’t see with TO around

Exactly why i currently think that players asking TO don’t need really needs it.

The 80% newbs coming on the forum to ask about TO, are most of the doing the same as your teammates,…

3 Likes

Not really, this is why we need TO for pure tankers

2 Likes

lol eyy, CAS was dealt with, team still fought hard till the very end. Was a well fought battle not gonna lie, all it took was 1 SPAA which every CAS player in that game ignored which was me.

That however, shows that same zombies are in both side of Tanks and planes ^^"

lol zombies, nice way of putting it honestly. I just call them day dreamers or auto piloting the game as in they just play to play rather than focusing and trying lol

Please do Show us how