Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

THANK YOU for making things more obvious than I ever could.

1 Like

It is not the same.

If heavy tank allows this things to happen it is because he allowed that to happen, not that he can’t do anything to counter it. If one tank shoots at other, the other one can shoot back at it.

When talking about air vs tank situation, if air player doesn’t make a mistake, ground user is not able to do anythign about it.

On the ground I can do things with my tank in order to not allow things to happen (when talking about enemy tanks) while against air I can’t do anything.

In TO it will happen. Please provide an example of ground unit (not SPAA) that can’t defeat a tank on +/- 1 B.R. spread.

And why is that really?

1 Like

Yeah, I’d love Tornado Gr4 with 18 F&F Brimstones that can be rippled off, but that unfortunately won’t happen anytime soon or maybe even ever.

1 Like

Include SPAA or exclude SPAA from TO, you cant have your cake and eat it

2 Likes

It will be like with cas in air modes, they can be used there but they are not going to be effective. (according to people in topic about it)

Do you want SPAA in TO or not

1 Like

As said above.

Dont divert, yes SPAA in, or No SPAA out. Take your pick

1 Like

I don’t divert from anything.

You will be able to spawn SPAA in TO.

so you agree to let SPAA in a TO mode(if ever it happens), to what : have targets easy to kill ?

you’re eating your cake,… @Wishie7119 is right.

As with CAS and bombers in air modes, same will be with SPAA in TO.

1 Like

nothing blocks you to use SPAAG/SPAAM/ fighters in CAP loadout.
so there is threats for CAS aswell

So where is your balance now with SPAA in TO but no CAS not even a fighter in GRB

1 Like

What?

There is SPAA with bigger guns than some CAS

The L3/33 CC, a 1.0 Tank Destroyer, has no chance to penetrate the D2, a 1.3 medium tank, anywhere.

That is only a 0.3 BR spread.

2 Likes

And some are better as TD than SPAAs

1 Like

Yes,

i’m saying : CAS also have threats in CA modes.

CAS is threating Tanks and SPAAG
SPAAG is threating CAS and CAP
CAP is threating CAS
TANK is threating SPAAG and Tanks

I’ll check that in game.