Who wants Panther II, Flakpanzer 341, Tiger II (105mm), and Ho-Ri to come back?

Possibly but that’s why the first flights never actually happened. The aggressive vibrations from the new engines were likely unavoidable due to their power idk how documented it is for xfu1 but the German AS6 was recorded as being horribly unstable from the engine vibrations

They weren’t added. It’s pretty simple logic.

They were set to be added on V6. What in 45 was only 30% finished 🤷‍♀️ the plane to be fitted with guns was made.

It was going to if the allies would not have raided the factory.

It would be a:

1 Like

But it didnt.

So??

It still falls under the current rules for vehicles

So it was altered to be in game. It is not representative of the real vehicle.

I’m pretty sure I already told you this.

Again I wouldn’t bother continuing it. The guy seems to hate all ideas of unfinished prototypes lmao

That doesn’t matter, it reached a point in development where it was real enough to be added to the game, just like the Radpanzer 90 and plenty of other examples

Hey

I’m not going to act like I’m some sort of expert on aircraft - I got a basic knowledge and whatnot but if the vibrations were that bad, R&D probably just said it wasn’t worth it since both peacetime and being over budget.

A shame too because the Pancake looks pretty damn cool.

Again a fully functional prototype. Basically everything worked.

Agreed the circler winged prototypes and programs were incredibly interesting unfortunately had too many issues to be made in numbers

Except for the fricken turret, which was never integrated. They never even chose a final turret for it.

The turret was functional. The turret ring is a different story. And from what I remember the turret fitted in the end was accurate for the program (although might of had differences later)

It wasn’t functional.

How would it work, if it wasn’t integrated?

You can’t use a turret that isn’t actually connected to your tank in any way besides sitting in the stop where the turret would go.

I own all five of these, and want other people to experience them.

The Coelian is completely realistic as a design and needs no modification to be added.

The KT105 needs an enlarged turret ring and enlarged turret to fit the gun properly.

The Panther II needs to have its model updated to actually use the Long 88 Schmalturm blueprints on extended trunnions, then the gun fits the turret without artificially shrinking the breech.

The Ho-Ri Prototype is realistically believable.

The Ho-Ri Production is only unbelievable regarding its engine - if it had the same engine as the Prototype but more armor you have basically a Ferdinand that can overpressure at half the RoF.

Then all of them are realistic enough, so then they get reintroduced to the game.

1 Like

Think the YA-10B will ever appear in warthunder? There was one prototype but aside from there being one prototype converted from an A-10A (I don’t know if early or late batch), I can’t find much else.

Ironically, I first saw it in Ace Combat 5.

The turret was. The turret ring wasn’t.
It’s pretty simple

Everything worked enough for trials

just because a track link or other individual part exists doesnt mean its valid to come to the game

1 Like