That’s not how this works. You do not get to insult me for disagreeing with me. Simple. I suggest you grow up and learn how to have conversations with people, or the mods, as useless as they often are, will show you how to work it out. I mean, we both know you would be scared to say such things to peoples faces in real life. Do not feel emboldened by internet anonymity to spew vitriol and anger onto others because you can’t handle that they have a different take than you.
In this case facts are facts. Nothing I said was wrong 🤷♀️ you were and are being intentionally dense and well stupid because you don’t like a vehicle.
Don’t forge history because you don’t like something. Simple as.
You do not decide what is “fact” by insulting others. Every arrogant petulant child thinks that their opinion on others is “factual”. You do not get to come here and insult others for disagreeing with you. It’s very simple. I am sure you understand, but you’re too emotionally charged over some pointless internet conversation to the point you’re calling me stupid because I disagreed with you, despite me not sending anything remotely capable of triggering that response in a mature, normal functioning adult.
Yes it did, what.
Taxi trials mean it was close to making its maiden flight.
Disagree all you want I will have a completely normal conversation just don’t forge history like you’ve been doing because you don’t like something. Ho229 and yak 141 are completely real vehicles. We know what they would be armed with engines. They aren’t fake or anything similar.
Well no. It would of never made it’s first flight due to aggressive vibrations
for naval it is. not the rest of the game
for tanks and aircraft its a complete example.
Nah, the one part thing is for suggestions
For naval it’s not a unique part, but rather being laid down
See below how that is a lie:
You’re not getting another response as you have proven to be a child in mindset at the very least, even if you are physically grown. I hope you grow mentally in the future so you don’t embarrass yourself online trying to beat your chest calling other people stupid over simple disagreements.
Me!
More to make sure you knew you were being stupid🤷♀️ it wasn’t meant to be nice lmao. We’ve already had the conversation of the ho229 not being fake many times now.
Anyway simply no. Theses vehicles were fake. They should never be readded while some like panther 2 could have a more accurate model readded it wouldn’t be the same thing.
As the other guy said its unfinished prototype. It was captured during assembling lines, the order for the 40 Ho-229s included 30mm guns.
Anyways you guys need to read the rules again. It falls into a unique part of the vehicle was made (the whole airframe and internals) the gun its already real too.
I was never speaking on what gaijin thinks is “ok to add”. I was speaking on a logical basis that excludes making fake alterations to vehicles to make them fit in game.
Which part states this?? I read suggestion in general.
I wouldn’t bother at this rate. I’ve tried to explain it about 100 times now. He’s just so upset over the fact unfinished prototypes are allowed he’ll never see any different
This would likely be rectified but whether or not the attempt would be worth it is a different story.
Probably why they cut their losses.
Fake alterations?? Why the Lufftwaffe would want a bomber hunter without guns??
The unique part thing comes from the suggestion rules, the ship having to be laid down part is pretty obvious when you look at many of the ships that have been added despite not being “real”
lol Wait, you’re serious? Let me laugh harder.
Calling “Russia” more powerful than Germany & Japan is a meme.
They haven’t added any paper vehicles to the game to USSR or USA.
Real built vehicles as others proved.
Remember these are the tier list of vehicles:
1- Service vehicles. eg M1A2 Abrams.
2- Serial production vehicles not put into service. M10 Booker, all non-completed ships. Ships stop here as scaled-down prototypes aren’t allowable proof for addition to the game.
3- Trial’d vehicles.
4- Completed combat prototypes.
5- Incomplete prototypes.
6- Nothing.
