Which tech tree should I grind, and any tips for playing ARB?

Hey everyone, I wanted to start playing some ARB. I’ve played a few matches, but I felt pretty lost, especially when it comes to the controls. I felt like I couldn’t move around freely. I’ve seen that there are several different settings, but I wouldn’t really know where to start.

I play with mouse and keyboard, but I could use a gamepad if absolutely necessary. What control settings would you recommend?

Also, for ground, I have Germany (my main nation), China, Japan, and the USA at top tier, and I’m currently grinding Italy.

When it comes to air tech trees, which ones would you recommend, especially for top tier and in terms of future potential for receiving more fifth-generation jets?

Thanks in advance for your answers

The best tech tree is the one that interests you the most.

2 Likes

I’d say any of the Big Three is gonna be the ideal option for the average player - a good amount of variety, they’re all decent or good at most BRs and they all still have lots of potential additions. The US or Russia is the safest pick for Air but you can’t go wrong with other tech trees, though they have noticeable gaps and BRs where they aren’t great.

Though beside that, the best TT is what interests you the most. The US TT is great and filled with potential but I found Japan and China more interesting personally. Are they better? Debateable. Reminder this is quite a grindy game, so its better to play something you enjoy and like.

☝️

Every tree has some interesting aircraft.

If you want CQB performance, grind something with Rafales and/or R-77s.

If you want to have range, grind soMe nation with EFT. US will eventually get Raptor.

My best advice, just pick one at random and grind.

Once at top tier, you will prolly figure out what you want from the aircraft.

1 Like