When will the AGS get an 11.0 round?

he’s just doing what most people do on the forums, try to defend their point, while not knowing anything.

they do.

im just pointing out that the ones that you complained about arent any better than the ones that other nations have around that br, i would even say that the shuturm specially is worse than many of them.

Exactly. I’ve been playing Khrizantema successfully all week and it certainly can shoot while the hull is completely protected from enemies.

1 Like

Tandem missile at 8.7, wah wah such suffering.

1 Like

never said that it suffered.

Ah yeah its just worse than the others with exploding ammo racks and non tandem missiles.

1 Like

did i said that those suffered?

The turret ammo of IT1 is NOT in the DamageEffect list of vehicle like other ATGMs,understand?

Are we even following the same conversation anymore?

i didnt say otherwise, just the shturm.

Funny how when it’s even more TNT mass going off on the roof of a Russian MBT, in something like a maverick or hellfire, it never overpressures, and is a toss-up whether it kills them or not.

2 Likes

Russian cryer don’t know the word “hull down” means.
And I am also quite surprised that,according to you profile , you never played shturm.
I played more than 300 games and killed 900 air/land target. so will you stop crying?

1 Like

What?

I’m sorry that only 2/3 of my playtime is on this one account. I’ll do better to merge them when a mechanic is implemented and allows me to do it.

One unique characteristic of shturm is that the launch tube and gunsight are separated, which means you can hide you launch tube when you hull down. The weakness of shturm is its gun sight, APFSDS can kill you crew through it.
Its even better than Khrizantema in hull down fighting,The launch tube of Khrizantema is a great target for HE/HEAT

1 Like