When will the AGS get an 11.0 round?

When will the AGS get an 11.0 round?

4 Likes

probably never since gaijin doesn’t give a damn about the u.s tech tree, they just keep uptiering every u.s tank to 11.0 or 11.3 and giving it a round that doesnt change anything.

Never forget

sits at 9.3 with
As we’ve said before, gaijin is biased to russia. They hate nato tanks.

4 Likes

M1128s are at 10.0 with M900 for a while now.

2 Likes

When new premium tanks at 11.3 come out and AGS go to 12.0.

M1128s have terrible mobility in comparison. 2S25M has 3BM60 and 9M119M1. so now 2S25M has a much better shell with a better reload at a minor mobility loss. but no, the M1128s are OP

2 Likes

Even worse now that the 2S25M gets tandem missile and 3BM60

2 Likes

One has an unmanned turret and is on a literal wheeled APC chassis. The M1128 definitely has advantages.

1 Like

M1128 doesnt have an unmanned turret, the crew just sits lower. It isn’t invulnerable. The turning radius on the Stryker is horrendous compared to other wheeled vehicles, and the fact that Russian vehicles have overperforming HE negates the low set crew if you aren’t dumb.

5 Likes

“Overperforming” Yeah give me actual sources on the effectiveness of 3of26 against MBT roof armour and then i will touch that.

The turning radius might be bad, but it doesn’t matter, it’s not a brawler. You use your mobility to get to a position and snipe.

The 2s25 doesn’t get any thermals, that’s why it makes sense to be at 9.3, honestly i like my amx10rc more than that because it gets thermals at 8.3.

The 2s25m gets the same gen thermals as the m1128 so that doesn’t really matter. It’s honestly just a glass cannon at 10.0, used for quick peeks at enemies, before retreating back to cover because it can’t sustain a fight.

1 Like

LMAO, IT-1 and shturm have similar invincible hull down ability and Gaijin ignore them in BR changes for years

4 Likes

everytime someone tries to defend a russian vehicle, i just sit back and sigh. gaijin is bias towards the russians always have been, and always will be.

2 Likes

It’s always the same type of people.

2 Likes

And it used to be at 9.3 yet gaijin constantly uptiered it.

Make it about bias and country-war, do it. But don’t come crying when nothing in the game gets better because you blame x country.

It’s a much harder target to hit when hull down, which is a pretty important advantage for a sniper vehicle.

1 Like

Well seeing as Russian 125mm HE seems to work as hell as 155mm HE, with no source, seems to overperform. Plus, only China has any equivalent. But thats not the point.

Gaijin doesn’t even have any yet they think it can one shot an Abrams

2 Likes

you just hit it with HE everyone is dead doesn’t matter where the HE hits.

Given its 5 kilos of tnt going off at the roof of the vehicle, i wouldn’t take my chances.
The rest is just a shitty overpressure mechanic that sometimes favours the russians.

i remember someone made a post showing the HE Shell 1 hit their challenger by hitting the turret front.

1 Like

I feel like this is a certified skill issue.