When will the AGS get an 11.0 round?

You first need to load HE in order to shoot it, unless you’re “maining” HE shells like a lunatic.
Smaller turret profile is an advantage, that can’t be disputed.

1 Like

how did they ignored them? the us, uk, germany, china or france has similar “invincible” atgm carriers at that br as well

France?

I thought the M901 and MEPHISTO had the type of launcher that would explode if you shot the missile launcher

Mephisto, aft09, m901, rakjpz 2, striker.

the russians ones are actually the ones that expose themselves more in order to fire, as they have the optics close to the turret in the case of the it1 and the hull on the shturm

Russian ones all have better missiles and they still don’t really need to expose themselves.

so does the shuturms.

But it doesn’t kill you like the M901 does

the best missile are on the Chinese ones…

Used to be 9.3 with C76A1 iirc

it does…

Khrizantema is the best one.

Since when? i’ve used the Shturm and it doesn’t kill me. I’ve had people do it even more often on my Khrizantema and no explosion

you have to expose almost all of your tank in order to fire and it is also higher br than the chinese one.

it was fixed the last year

I’ve played the Shturm-S within the last few months and it still hasn’t killed me

Almost all? No you dont. Khrizantemas sight is above the hull, hull doesn’t need to be visible for you to shoot.

A BMP-2 or Gepard can kill an IT-1 from the front, let alone big scary 12.7x99 to the Shturm

you have to in most situations as the sights are right above the chassis un like the others that has the sights at the missile launcher height

You’re really trying to market this as if Russia is suffering in this role and everyone else has OP defilade missile carriers.