When will Germany provide the Mi-24V?

Take a seat and look at double standards by Gaijin

Tiger UHT can receive 30 mm cannon, but Gaijin will probably make it as separate vehicle

I can live with that easy, but we got a surely answer. @Lord_Prism please say what devs stated

Sweden gets 2 top tier choppers they never used, just tested for one single flight, one just planned to use. Frenchies also got an Tiger version with F&F spikes they never adopted up to now. The HAD Block 2 is still not adopted, imho. Schedule is now 2025+. But Germany getting a planned turret? No, thats actually impossible. There are so many examples. But for Germany they are reluctant to do similar things.

The sad thing is the nose gun was left away for the pilots FLIR. Ingame you don’t need something like this. A turret would be far more useful.

4 Likes

Yeah, but it’s for Germany, so Gaijin say no

In that case, can we call the 69% who voted against it - people with double standards, since there are Swedish T-80U’s and Mi-28’s in the game?

It turns out that if they’re not protesting the T-80U but the Centauro, they’re using a double standard too

1 Like

TLDR the RMK-30 is a blacklisted subject for the devs

Great, the single helicopter at top tier without cannon

I’m not sure what you think that Gaijin chopper with a machine gun turret is going to do for Germany. It’s a bit of a pointless exercise, really. I mean, they’ve got two Mi-24Ps sitting around that are basically the same thing, ready to be researched or bought. And the Mi-24V’s got a 12.7mm turret, which is pretty useless against most armored vehicles. Are you planning on using it to take out enemy jets? I reckon an R-60MK would be more suitable. Just sacrifice one of your anti-tank missile hardpoints.

1 Like

In what world is Tiger UHT similar to Ho-229? Prove that Tiger UHT is an incomplete prototype that never entered service.
Mentioning Yak-141 = your argument is null and void BTW.

Yet Germany started the standard for incomplete prototypes getting their intended equipment…

GDR’s NVA Mi-24 were only Mi-24P, Mi-24D.

1 Like

This is why I reject their attitude towards historical accuracy and removing/gatekeeping vehicles because of it. Why don’t we all make a stand against Gaijin’s hypocrisy in this regard?

Because they want listen again. Because all community won’t stand for it. Or many other reasons which i don’t want to speak over and over again. Double standards of Gaijin is terrible.

That was people, not devs themselves.

So because Ho-229 is in the game you reject them…
Your post opposes War Thunder’s consistency and claims consistency is hypocrisy…

There are zero double standards.
“They treat Germany different from Germany. They give Germany [Ho-229 etc] everything and don’t give Germany anything!”
Which is nonsensical.

Claiming that consistent actions are anything other than consistent is easily seen as malicious.

Tbh as Swedish players i never want both of them maybe i feel unnecessary since i had three Strv122 and I don’t feel need for heli that don’t have MAW or thermal

1 Like

On top of that, in Gaijin’s own words “Trialed vehicles from other countries are a last-resort consideration for tech trees.” @Ralin
On top of that, the Mi-28A was not in War Thunder in any tech tree prior to its addition to Sweden. Not copy-paste.
And T-80U? It is a sidegrade to what’s available in tech tree.

USSR has 2S25M in tech tree, a Centauro 120 equivalent vehicle.
I voted yes on that poll personally cause I don’t rightly care, it’s inferior to the 2S25M and would be humorous.
Players aren’t doing double standards though.
T-80U at the time had no option as Finland wasn’t in-game yet, and Norway was even further out.
Mi-28A over MH-60? Norway was further out than Mi-28A’s addition, that and Norway only relatively recently got MH-60.

It even make less sense than Britain got T-90 because India is sub tree of Britain Sweden on the other hand only test T-80U and MI-28A never put into service and USSR are not Swedish sub tree

Mi-28A was never put into service by any country. It failed every trial to begin with.

Which confirms that it was built and tested, thus applying to War Thunders strict and hypocritical vehicle double standards.