When will Germany provide the Mi-24V?

It even make less sense than Britain got T-90 because India is sub tree of Britain Sweden on the other hand only test T-80U and MI-28A never put into service and USSR are not Swedish sub tree

Mi-28A was never put into service by any country. It failed every trial to begin with.

Which confirms that it was built and tested, thus applying to War Thunders strict and hypocritical vehicle double standards.

Thanks for proving Gaijin’s consistent and uses the same standards for everyone.

Stop making false claims.

1 Like

I kinda like the twin 30mm guns that the Hind P gets, but a V would be nice. I need something to grind lol

He has a point really plus eurocopter tiger are no stranger to chin mount turrets
(more real than Yak141 and F-16AJ)

1 Like

I don’t see why we can’t have things that could have been built if they were planned reasonably to some degree. It’s a game after all.

It would help some nations get a boost.

Japan could get the O-I for a Tech Tree Heavy Tank and Sweden could get the Kranvagn/Centurion Mk.10 project for a heavy tank.

They were both decently planned and could be fun to have in the game.

Considering the amount of people screaming about how making APHE more realistic is bad, I don’t see any counter argument anymore. People want unrealistic APHE, so it should be fine to also have things that weren’t fully completed within reason.

The Tiger UHT is a production helicopter that is in-service with the German military. Ho-229 is not, thus comparing them in War Thunder is a false equivalence fallacy.

Your post is null-and-void purely from mentioning Yak-141 BTW, dismissed on that ground alone.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s a strawman.

Yeah and what stop Chin turret mount for UHT when thing that not even real or put in to service can be in the game? It can be separate vehicles for all i care

sarcasm is not a strawman, btw GDR never had a Mi-24V but this is fiction to want one.

A strawman is dumbing down someone’s argument to make it seem easier to counter. What you did is exactly that.

What kind of argument? It is a fictitious wishful thinking not even remotely constructive.

Prove that 1- A turret is a production vehicle.
Or 2- Tiger UHT is an UNFINISHED prototype vehicle.
OR prove that Ho-229 [and all of the other unfinished prototypes of war thunder] is a fully production vehicle with service.

Tiger UHT can only be compared to other production vehicles such as F-14B, AH-64D, Mig-29G, Ka-52, Gripen, etc.

War Thunder has different rules for production, finished prototypes, and unfinished prototypes; common knowledge for over half a decade now… -_-

Instead of saying they did not have one as a counter argument, you decided it was appropriate to launch a Strawman argument about a Ka-52 being sat in by a Bavaria tourist lol.

You weren’t constructive at all.

I already told what the NVA had, more constructive to a fictional wish isn’t possible

Clearly.

Stop trolling man.

So I got to scroll up for you because you don’t want to read what I wrote before my sarcasm then any conversation with you is worth nothing.

The reply feature exists for a reason. You did not do that.

What you did do is attack someone with a stupid argument, which does not do anything for your point.