What's with the lack of paintjobs for Italy's jets?

I noticed there’s very few paintjobs you can get for the Tornados and other jets in Italy. Right now the only jet that gets somewhat proper paintjobs is the F-16 ADF and F-104S.ASA. But there’s so many other paintjobs that could be added that would even look better then the ones we have now.

Tornado ADV

Spoiler

Tornado IDS

Spoiler

F-16 ADF

Spoiler

F-104S.ASA

Spoiler

AMX

Spoiler

G.91Y

Spoiler

F-84F

Spoiler

F-104G

Spoiler

I could go on and on with all the different Italian paintjobs but I think you get the point.

4 Likes

Almost every Hungarian aircraft in the latest update got alternative paint jobs, Italy gets the same amount as everyone else.

I’m not talking about Hungry’s aircraft. Italian aircraft are lacking in paintjobs.

6 Likes

Hungarian aircraft are in the Italian tree

I don’t get how that changes anything with what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the aircraft used by the Italian air force.

3 Likes

Italian aircraft get the same as everyone else, if you want more then download them from wt live

You’re telling me, bro SAAF grip, swedish grip, and 15J all only have their base camo only ones to get new camos were F15a and su27

Yes? Not every aircraft is going to get an alternate skin.

Nah it just vexes me that gaijin couldn’t bother adding at least one other camo to half these jets.

2 Likes

So go make some.

Nobody needs to see my garbo paint skills lmao

shrug - your skills will be better than the nothing that exists right now, and perhaps you will get better :)

Yeah unfortunately i am le console player

That’s not even true. USA almost gets 3 - 4 different types of paintjobs for almost all the jets 9.0+.

The US and USSR are the exceptions, not the rule

2 Likes

ZG757 in your first ADV pic is an RAF plane not Italian.

4 Likes

For me this is the most beautiful skin of an Italian Tornado, and it’s worth adding.

Most of them are community made, so.

these go so hard