What's the point of playing germany with hungary in italy?

I don’t have such difficulties with ITALY or something. I just very interested in fate of Germany tech tree.

1 Like

Then we should all just wait and see what Germany gets in the future. As for the F-4F ICE situation, it is better to create useful bug reports and/or suggestions rather than to simply get angry at the devs, because getting angry only gets you nowhere, but writing an angry (but useful) bug report helps with the situation better.

Apart of lack of SPAA Hungary actually make Italy better than German overall better air tree better heli and better light tanks

this kind of post would not happen if germany get the same-ish vehicle, in this case leopard, the same time as other tt

example right now, germany should be fine italy getting 2a7HU(a version of 2a7+) if they got 2a7+ at the same time

while leopard, even the top one, will still be in another tree, atleast germany should still have more, much more leopard as its “uniqueness” in top tier

2 Likes

Too bad Sweden have more Leopard 2 than Germany right now lol (and better version of it too)

1 Like

Well said

And? Are you going to complain when the Italian 2A8 comes?

Yeah. You’ve got more than one viable MBT, an actually viable SPAA, some good light tanks (even though I agree a Spike carrying PUMA should be added). The only thing that’s really desperately needed in comparison to other nations is some better CAS.

Same as above, although I would like to add that literally only one 2A7HU is not going to be the same as a 2A5+2A6+2PL+2PSO+2A7V.

If Germany isn’t buying their own stuff, that’s Germany’s problem! Sure, as long as the buyer’s tech tree (Hungary, Italy, whoever) get the KF51 as well, then Germany should get it too just to be balanced.

So if italy garbage at making tanks don’t bring others into it

Which negates what I said how, regardless of how accurate the statement is? Hungary bought the 2A7HU. Italy is buying/has bought the 2A8. Why shouldn’t they get vehicles they are putting into service?

1 Like

Because what would be the point of playing germany then?

Did you read what I posted? Or what others have posted?

1 Like

Yea cus i rather read sense other then none
So not worth attention

Cool, if you’re not going to listen to reason I won’t bother trying to show you reason.

I get what you’re trying to say
But why not adding leopard 2a7+ to germany?
About 2a8 no i will not complain too much really if germany would be the first to have it

Im going to be blunt, womp womp.
Italy, as it is in game currently, is the single least playable ground tree at top tier in the entire game. They have the single worst MBT, a garbage overtired AAA, and no propper top tier support vehicles. 1 meta ish tank will make them playable. But god forbid you cant play your 2A7 and curbstomp half of the nations without any counter.

4 Likes

Initially I was going to say that it’s probably because the order hasn’t actually happened yet, but apparently it’s still not really certain (from a very basic google search just now, I could be wrong) if the Bundeswehr is purchasing the 2A7+ or the 2A8. Also, it’s probably too soon for Germany to get a new MBT I would think. They really just need to fix the 2A7V’s armor and whatever else that is inaccurate.

Germany and Italy should get it at the same time, if Germany is actually purchasing the 2A8 and not the 2A7+ (especially since the Italian version is built/designed cooperatively).

If you see the entire point of the German Tree as the Leopard 2A7, that’s just sad.

The 2A7HU is an excellent addition to the Hungarian Tree and makes Italy a competitively viable nation at 11.7. Italy has been suffering for years without any capable vehicles past 10.3. It’s about damn time they got something good.

3 Likes

I understand that the Ariete sucks irl due to some “questnable” decisions but it aint good way to make the italian Tree stronger by addin better tanks out of a different tt.

Atm the hungarian 2A7 is a betterversion of the Tank that we have in the german TT (the 2A7 is the 2A7V+ i belive)

We are at a point where 3 nations have LEO2`s and soon there will be 4.
I started playing germany for the Unique modern (and very good looking) tanks.
If id really wanted to fight Leopards with Leopards id play arcade.

What is the point of reaching German Toptier if there are better versions of the same tank in other Tech trees (the snail has claimed that the Strv 122B+ is currently better then the 2A7V)

We are at a point where evry nation that doesnt have a tank that is “combateffective” gets a leopard.
MIGHT ASWELL give russia a Leo2A6 with bad elevation (doe to the forced gunlowering) and an Abrams due to them capturing the in ukraine.

I dont mind having other nations leopards BUT PLEASE dont give them stuffs thats better than the country who has the same tank in service/produces it and dont make me fight against it (maybe “historic” matchmaking like in sim?

At the moment the German ones is actually better… the Hungarian one has like 100mm less of protection.

It is the devserver…
The 2A4M cheeks are not modled at all
The CV9035Dk´s optics are bugged
The T-80 (idk the exact name) only had HEAT

just to name a few buggs
Im pretty sure that the amor will be added rather quickly

1 Like