We’re getting very close to the next “Dreams Come True” event, and with that in mind, I’d like to know your predictions for the new event vehicle. What will it be? Will it be something innovative? Something extreme? Comment below.
My bet is on B-1.
We’re getting very close to the next “Dreams Come True” event, and with that in mind, I’d like to know your predictions for the new event vehicle. What will it be? Will it be something innovative? Something extreme? Comment below.
My bet is on B-1.
I want vulcan but also done want it limited to a DCT event
Probably something crazy and impractical for a nation which hasn’t already gotten one (so not Germany or Russia with the Sturmtiger and KV-7 U-13).
Now what could fit that bill which also would not be remotely meta-defining, but is simultaneously popular enough that everyone knows the name at a glance?
the lancer? or something else?
The Lancer. But I think it will have nerfs to its bombs, just like the B-52H, and will only be able to carry unguided bombs.
Unless it was the version with 12x Aim54, that would make sense for DCT rather than standard B2
My dream that I wish would come true is the Sd.Kfz.7/6
Probably nothing innovative. Neither extreme. Always bet on nothing. Community Managers have told that events won’t hold exclusively way too good vehicles. So expect something you’re going to play for a few days, a week at most and forget about it right after. Worst case scenario is a vessel; which the problem isn’t the vessel, the problem is naval being left to the side with little to no content alongside current other branches. Expect something for lower battle rating that only has the name going for it, I don’t think it will be something innovative and extreme to have the merit to be an event vehicle—even, being a event vehicle nowadays is just another say for tech tree vehicle because they’re just as like any other tech tree vehicle after the new event cycle was implemented.
A ship
That would actually be quite funny
HMS Minotaur

5x2 of the 6" inch guns and 8x2 of the 3" guns from HMS Tiger.
the what
EDIT:
Holy moly it was never done but sure why not just have a flying SAM battery

Kaneda’s battleship /sarcasm
Like I said, perfect for the DCT :P
12.7 vulcan doesnt sound perfect ngl.
I cant see vulcan being higher than 7.7 normally. Its slower than a blackburn buccaneer S1 (itself needing to move down again or get a bomber airspawn, cant keep up with canberras at all in ARB), especially at the low altitudes WT thrives in while having only dumbfire bombs and being a gigantic target.
You forgot Britain tax and the fact that high bomb capacity = higher BR, even though there is diminishing returns mechanic.
definetly expecting it to be at least the same BR as the B-52, so 8.7, if not higher because it can handle better
I believe it will be in 8.3. Even the B-52H performed very well in that range. Neither unbalanced nor unbalanced.