What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Video of the tridon, HAHAAAA

2 Likes

No haha the walter saggita is an engine which is not powerful at all

1 Like

A top tier light tank would be really nice. Like a CV9035 mk IV with spikes/AKERON, IR tracking, proxy rounds, barracuda camo, active protection system, C package armor and/or a combination of these things that makes it balanced at top tier/BR.

LOTS of images

cv901

cv903

Screenshot 2024-06-17 124146

Screenshot 2024-06-17 124221

1 Like

Ah that makes sense, now google knows lol. But no, the B16’s used two Isotta-Fraschini Delta RC 35 engines, fairly good engines producing 750 HP each, didn’t save the plane from being poor though.

1 Like

Shouldnt this version suppose to have 1000Hp engine?

it can, i don’t know if the one Sweden has ordered will. the entire CV90 system is like a build a bear, you can pick and choose parts and functionalities (from a list of available things) to your liking and they will build it to those specs.

the mk IV has the added capability to fit a 1000hp engine but it can also fit smaller ones. The older ones however can’t fit the newer bigger engine and only the older smaller one. (IIRC, i might be misremembering)

We need at least 800hp model.

For me biggest downside of Cv90’s is mobility.

they are actually quite mobile. the accelerate surprisingly fast at speeds slower than 40km/h but then drastically less acceleration until top speed is reached.

Thats the main issue for me, not the mention better engine will boost Cv90’s capacities that are already better while fixing main issues.

Ahem, camo netting will probably be reserved for a premium tank

I mean we can request it under the pretense of it can mount it

it shouldn’t be.
there are so many vehicles that use detection mitigating addons IRL that it could easily be added. The top tier vehicles could even get them added together with newest ammo and electronics upgrades and Gaijin suddenly have a new BR as top without much work.

You know what im saying though. Gaijin uses that difference to make a separate premium vehicle.

1 Like

Were there any drakens painted with a similar paint like the black knight Viggen?

Didn’t the french get a wheely boy with camo netting as a research?

The only non prem

Sweden should get the Danish F35 between the Lansen and the AJ37

Spoiler

Though i dont believe it got CM’s

Sorry it does, i put up a vehicle suggestion but if its anything like my other ones ill be counting how many weeks it takes before they get accepted.

Spoiler

fW640Xs
6pcsUkt
7ro7Pwr
DlHe5nn

1 Like

Any J35 with bombs are always good

Heres hoping, i accidentally uploaded it without sources and they took it down but the second post with aources i uploaded before they took the inccorect post down is still up so fingers crossed.