J35xs is trash

There is a few things in the Swedish Id be interested in playing at some point, but even just nuking through it with a premium looks pretty rough at the moment and grinding france instead :D

France has been pretty fun, just started research on the hunter and im looking to see how the extra engine power fairs compared to the rest of the hunter i own at 9.0 (british sufferfest hunter nightmares.)

Sweden is pretty much meh imo all the way through unless you play the T18’s, J29A, JA37C and the gripen C

Everything else is pretty shit, i find mobility to be better then pure head on fighters with nothing else to offer.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s kinda a bad situation but unfortunately that’s the situation the Swedish Air Force was in for a while :/

Once I finish France I alr have Sweden props grinder out so off I go to jets lol

Depends on if gaijin changes their stance on NOR and DK, sweden isnt like germany or france or britain ect. They are like isreal they only had 3 air tree lines and DK and NOR could be used to make a 5th air line. I mean finland is so bare bones if the swedish j34 didn’t get put in there youd think finland was more bare bones then any subtree added in the past few years

Sweden could actually benefit a lot from a Danish F35 (J35 variant not stealth fighter lmao) or a Norwegian F-5A

I already made a suggestion for the f35 just waiting for approval

I know all about it, its my home jet ^^

1 Like

it really looks like J35XS was intentionally crippled in preparation for new premium plane. So when new batch of fox-3 equipped premiums in 13.0-13.3 BR range & with 80-85$ price tag show up it wouldn’t surprise me if swedish premium was one of the first ones.

similar thing with F-5C … that one wasn’t hit nearly as badly, it deserved BR increase long time ago but having F-5E at the same BR is just stupid. Another deliberately weird BR change to make plane less appealing as premium grinder option.

Its also why i fight so much with german players that want Denmark

1 Like

Those guys are annoying, it’s literally already claimed for Sweden lol. German mains think they own the universe.

Not entirely, i don’t believe NOR or DK have officially been confirmed outside of being told prem only. Though in a QnA a few years back they stated sweden would be made into the Scandinavian tree which imo doesn’t fit one of us (finland) but nordic fits better. Regardless the nordic countries makes more sense together.

They don’t understand that concept though, they would want the US to be a subtree of Germany if they bordered each other lmao

Anyways we’re pretty off topic

1 Like

At 11.0 it would sill get shit on by R24Rs and AIM7s, it should just go back to 10.7 imo

1 Like

I agree its unplayable… 10.7 or maybe 10.3 even because how crippled that plan is…multiple nerfs

F-5E sure better than F-5C, but 1st isnt that much spammable as the 2nd, that sucked into match all jets from lower BR’s

Hey blame gajin that they still haven’t fixed my ufo flight model. Honestly i dont get how people thiught this thing needed to go to 10.7 before. Maybe now after the multipath change but i dont have a problem. Once i close the distance its normally over for the opponent. The 20mm guns are the best in game imo.

I dont think they ever will, until it’s stop producing money. And this thing tanks more than ‘armored’ Su-25 for some reason.

Eh, idk. If i get hit by a missile im falling out of the sky normally. Not dead but cant control myself. My SU 25 is similar but i can actually cintrol myself more often and guns are either a instant death or i eat everything. Id rather they keep adjusting the flying tank that is the su 25. There is no reason i can tank multiple missiles. Normally 1 is enough but i occasionally have matches where i eat 2-3 and im “fine”

Well, the missile can’t even lock it from the rear most of the time, but it survives cannons and it doesnt affect flight performance that much. I had a battle yesterday, where i was shot by different cannons and still able to dogfight normally. Meanwhile ‘yellow’ surface on su-25 makes it really hard to control.

It would shit on 9.7s at 10.7. It’s a hard to balance plane but the right place is 11.0

1 Like

no it wont shit on 9.7s, they are only like 3 to begin with and all have their ways to counter it (harriers have flares and thrust vectoring, mig21 has the radar missiles) While the the j35xs would be a free kill to the premium f4s and mig23s with radar missiles when you get sucked into their br because of how much they get spammed.
The J35XS is perfectly comparable to the 10.7 mig21s, i dont see anyhting it has that would justify it being at a higher br.