What if, hear me out, in the future we got an funny Me-262 with the Ruhrstahl X-4 wire guided MCLOS air to air missile in one of the air events?

It would be funny to be honest.

1 Like

It’d be even funnier if we got the DB-26 Invader and DF-82 Twin Mustang with missiles as well considering these used similar tech to the missile found here. AAM-A-1

4 Likes

Not until I get my Kettenkrad.

3 Likes

@ITZ_VICTOR
Well, we know Gaijin is working on the Ruhrstahl X-4 allready because with the last major uodate they added some files and also some pylons mentioning the X-4
But even with this in mind, its still not save to say we will get it

2.38.0.16 → 2.38.0.17 Datamine

4 Likes

With how odd and unique this combination is, I would not be all too suprised if it ends up as the Dreams Come True anniversary event, seeing as the last two have both been ground vehicles.

2 Likes

Would be nice. Also the X-7. Supposedly that one even saw service by the end of the war. It was a MCLOS ATGM.

4 Likes

I imagine we’re going to get it for the “Dreams Come True” event in November, after this current ground event. It’s in the files currently.

2 Likes

Based

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think it was trialed on any vehicles or aircraft.

1 Like
2 Likes

If Gaijin actually adds these missles, on any aircraft (preferably the me 262) I’ll lose my shit. I’d be SO happy.

Give us this weapon for the Ju 388…I’d be SO happy

2 Likes

I think they will be fitted onto the Fw 190 A-8, since last update the model was updated to include the holders for the Ruhrstahl X-4. By the way these are currently clipping into the 210mm rockets if you equip them.

1 Like

Soon™

Sauce: Ruhrstahl X-4 - #20 by Ace_of_LuftWaffe

4 Likes

It actually may come sooner than you think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1f8vqba/238016_238017/
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 09-13-56 2.38.0.16 - 2.38.0.17 r_Warthunder

4 Likes

That’s exciting if so!

Most people don’t realize just how small this thing is. Like a medium sized dog lol.
I’ve seen that one in person, it’s at the USAF National Museum in Ohio. You could carry one of them in each arm if you were a stronger guy.

1 Like

That may be a little too hardcore but I’d love it if it’s the simple strike aircraft variant me 262 with those missiles attached

Why not the Fw 190 A-9 gaijin?

2 Likes

Tiger 2 with atgms are gonna be funny

1 Like

wholesome post <3

1 Like