What if ground battles were 32 vs 32, and could we get a enduring confrontation mode for tanks?

I have already proposed how it would really work and benefit everyone.

1. Everyone starts with 1000 points on their account.
  2. For being in best half of the team, they get ‘x’ points, for being in worse half ‘x’ points is being taken from them.
  3. For things like teamkilling and other unsupportive behaviour, people will get much more - ‘x’ points.

With that, everyone will be happy.

Look no further than to heli EC, some tweaks and it could be quite good I think. It has it all already,! Ai ground, ai air, bases etc

1 Like

I should have… but ngl I was kind of too lazy to make another post. I also kept it together because if we did have an enduring confrontation game mode, it’d most likely work out best with more players.

Also, no need to give Gaijin any ideas.

Yea, a little bit better though… We’d be better looking at the true Air EC, with the sim airfields and such…

Heli EC is a bit messed up in my experiences, it’s better to roll back to basics more and make a new branch.

1 Like

I agree, for an EC mode it could work (to be seen depending on the maps). On the other hand, the majority of cards in play could no longer be used.

1 Like

hmmm, that wouldn’t be too bad, but how would it affect the queue times tho?

What is this even referring to?

I don’t see anything that wouldn’t fit in that EC Air has currently, or that ground RB has in the first place.

Literally everything from both those modes would mesh, and even have more importance.

1 Like

I said this because making a new operation of parts like in EC on the current tank maps, the majority of the maps would be unusable

Otherwise I’m asking you how to do the following list of maps:

• 38th Parallel
  • Advance to the Rhine
  • Ash River
  • Berlin
  • Campania
  • Finland
  • Frozen Pass
  • Golden Quary
  • Middle East

• I’m not going to continue but there are at least twenty maps that are currently in rotation that could not be increased in an EC format, or even in a 32vs32 format.
    Sorry if I used the word “cards” and not “map”, English is not my native language
1 Like

Wouldn’t matter if what I said was brought in…

Not everyone HAS to be on the same small map, those maps are often part of larger maps. They can be on multiple.

And, the EC maps are HUGE so maps can be put literally ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Possibly, don’t have any experience in air EC tbh…
Have always yearned for a ground/mixed EC when playing heli EC, especially the city map, which I think is awesome, and that’s the reason I bring up heli EC! That map could even incorporate coastal vessels if done right!

Heli EC is messed since too unbalanced helis, too few.objectives at once with too many players and heli grind is just ass…some tweaking would definitely need to be done, also work in the pvp aspect of it all!

1 Like

True…shhhh

1 Like

What they should do is introduce a gamemode with no respawn similar to Air RB.

Or make it so that you can only spawn each type of vehicle once

They should honestly bring back the Air EC and let everyone actually experience that.

It was a lot better a match as there was the ability to pick another vehicle from your lineup.

1 Like

Naval EC has that, albeit a progressive system that allows you to spawn in bigger vessels after certain score thresholds.

I mean, they should/could use some sort of lineup/spawnpoint system like in regular battles with some adjustments. Endless possibilities tbh , and lots are already in the game of some sort.

1 Like

Its the tiny maps that wont accommodate 64 vs 64, i dont think you need to be a genius to work that one out.

It gonna need very very big map for not turning it to Operation locker from BF4

1 Like

Good map on top of that, insted of hills on oposite sides and open space without any chances to advance

1 Like

what map??? also no one said 64 vs 64, but having customs that large could be fun

I suggest you read the whole thread

The game has plenty of large Maps already that could suit 32 vs 32, like Fulda, Spaceport Red Desert, and the larger versions of some other maps. (I’m not saying these maps are good I’m just using them examples of large Maps already in the game)

2 Likes