What happened to enduring confrontation ?!

Yes!
I’ts been a while i was thinking EXACLTY the same way of playing naval EC… awesome.

This mode has a lot of potential and i’m so surprised it’s so underrated by common wt player.
I some way, EC can merge ALL the game mode and playing styles of this game.

Want to fight with thanks and gain front line while some of your mates helping bombing from the skyes or ships from the coast? can do it.
Or wanna flight alone with your bomber in the high sky looking for an airfiled to destroy? can do it
Want to use your preferred figther jet and intercept bombers and/or help ground players destroyng enemy thanks? can do it.
Want to navigate alone in the deep sea in search for enemies? Or joining mates and try to conquer enemy base? can do it.

I can immagine even more ways of collaboration bethween players inside different game modes… immagine ground thank player requesting artillery support… and this support is given by a friendly nearly ship…

Well… maybe i’m only dreaming but… who knows, maybe some day…

Is there any reason why Naval EC is only operational on weekends, and not active all the time?

1 Like

Being active all the time would split the regular matchmaking. Therefor Naval EC is active during the most popular playtime windows.

1 Like

I clearly understand why it’s active during the most popular playtime window… but i cant’ figure it out why should break regular matchmaking… just curious about game mechanics… nothing else

People playing Naval EC instead of NRB, means less people in NRB, which I’d guess is fairly underplayed at the moment because of its “problems” is my best guess

1 Like

I played enduring today twice on dover straigh and carrier is still buggued…
WORST thing, when carrier spawn (shokaku), it destroy itself for no reason after some minutes.
It didnt move too. And sometime you cannot spot it.

1 Like