What are some vehicles you guy's believe should/could get their historical weapon's at this point in time?

I was referring to uptiering the tank that fully relies on armor as it stands

2 Likes

Type-1 shells for several of the Japanese 37mm cannons. As well as the HE shells which almost all Japanese guns are missing.

As well as the APCR round for the Type-5/Type-II 75mm cannons.

1 Like

-HOT-3 for VCAC Mephisto
-AAM-3 for F-4EJ Kai
-M900 for XM8
-DM53 for Leopard 2A4M CAN/Leopard 2PL
-2nd EFP for TOW-2B
-OFL 105 F2 for VEXTRA

4 Likes

Aside from base T-72 series.
T-64B/80B/80U all have auto lead with their intergrated laser + aiming system.

Then crawl to modern era, 72B3/80BVM/90M all has that capability, 90M even has more advanced auto aim + lead that share with the Lerclerc (which is the most obvious), late version of Leo 2A5 might have it.

But do you really want a soft-cheat like that exist in game, turn it into an arcade playestyle ?

I can take a conclusion that the only tanks that don’t have it will be T-72A/B(K1/K5)/64A but surely you just take what you want but don’t invest enough time to learn Russian to read their manual and most of the tanks it face around that BR not even has that capibility.

1 Like

Don’t think the apds would do the Tortoise any helps if it get bumped to 7.0 (or stay at 6.7 tbh), plus the normal ap are already decent enough.

1 Like

Every single aircraft that are currently missing the SC 1800 & SC 2500 bomb from their payloads

3 Likes

Yes please (´• ω •`)

3 Likes

it still does good in uptiers unless there’s a soviet/chinese tank with HEATFS, those things are stupidly powerful, then again 7.7 isn’t very balanced at all

F15C getting the proper APG-70 RADAR instead of its placeholder APG-63
F15C getting its twin rail body mounts and quad rail wing mounts for proper 16 Air to Air loadout.

F14B getting its AIM-120s. They were successfully tested on the F14

Hopefully they fix this before the F18 comes out, which also uses the twin rails:

Especially since the EX can carry 22:

1 Like

It’s be better off without as it would require BR bump up

Isn’t it already the worst F-4 in the game BR for BR? Lol

It doesn’t get radar missiles.

9L would more than make up for it tho.

Not really. Aim-9L missiles have been nuked to the ground in performance. You can flare them with just a single press of the countermeasures lmao

1 Like

Fair point, but if 9L were to be added to f4f I would almost bet money that it would get like a .3 br bump

And it shouldn’t, being that the vehicle is performing horrifically.

The APG-63v1 is actually newer than the APG-70 and would be more accurate for the time the in-game 15C is from

2 Likes

Having seen what gaijin does I wouldn’t be surprised if they did bump it, and also don’t most phantoms not perform very well?

I mean… I know people love to defend the “we don’t balance by years” nonsense… But the F4 phantom was state of the art circa 1958 and it gets the same BR (because their is no BR 12.0 USSR fighters) as jets from 1983. If you don’t think their is a flight dynamic advantage you are nuts. They have a 35 year development difference.

It is a Korean War Jet facing off against Gulf War Jets.

Most of f4 are Vietnam or post Vietnam but yeah, point still stands

Honestly, if you want the EJ Kai to be F-15J’s BR so badly… why not just play the F-15J?