War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

In chinese, it is "up to 40“

1 Like

They also went 5€ up

What? Where’s the 2a4 pzbtl, turms, t29, tiger 2 sla? Are you blind?

1 Like

Ok Karen

@Smin1080p @gromvoiny

1 Like

Sold Moderna 2 weeks ago.
Bought 25k GE.
Bought 360 days of premium.
All the GE vehicles I was still missing.
J35XS which I really needed because of the Jas39 (Czech camo pls) next update.

Submarine event is cool, though the Catalinas are a bit OP and need to be removed. So here is hoping for submarines in the actual game. That would be the one and only thing bringing me to play naval actually.

Overall I am happy. Got the German Sherman last year, Maus is sitting in my hangar for over 7 years now.
Last thing missing on my vehicle list is the Bf 109E7/U2 and Me 262 a-2a.

So here is hoping for old event vehicle re-introduction for xmass 2023 or next year.
My love/hate relationship I got with you casted aside, still, happy birthday.

1 Like

LOL, Gaijin excluding packs that were on sales previous year is one thing but what some of you are showing here is cringe af

The event you organized has disappointed our players too much

1 Like

the store is up
but gaijin is not interested in our money

3 Likes

wdym?

It’s a shame to betray the player.I’m sorry it’s a lose-lose situation because of Gaijin shortsightedness…

4 Likes

Why are there no discounts on the Leopard 2a4 ? or the M1 kvt ? or the t72 ? But at least the xm1 is on sale which is worse in every way compared to the m1 kvt.

3 Likes

2 Likes

dont forget they just nerfed the XM-1’s shell

5 Likes

I need a Italian Mangusta premium not the Turkish one

This is by far the biggest backstab sale… How can they feel justified to cut discounts on all the top selling vehicles??? Lol… Oh well, I guess I’ll buy the A-10a next year ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The snail is the uncontested winner of the “Community riot speedrun any%” category.

10 Likes

That title belongs to wargaming

1 Like

That is a major problem for the xm1, unlike the type 16 fps which still got nerfed by the shell nerf. The xm1 relies on penetrating things frontally, so its very sad to see the already bad shell get even worse, but the type 16 is still okay due to it being able to flank and shoot sides with ease.

1 Like

Not really, the biggest bad decision they made was nerfing a hard to get reward tank like 279e and chief and introducing Bz176.