War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

wow, I can save my money now!!!

3 Likes

And Was Waitin for nothing was planing to buy 3 packs this sale none things is here i want!

4 Likes

i feel like on christmas when i got a box with playstation logo but inside was only socks

7 Likes

salt the snail :)

8 Likes

Hopefully they add the other top tier premiums to the sale soon

2 Likes

Man Gaijin can be real hilarious sometimes

1 Like

stinky socks

Imagine if they would put other vechicles in another Day So they Just prolong the sale So atleast Someone buys older premiums

everyone hitting refresh the store and hope there will be normal premiums at sale x(

5 Likes

Thread is being heavily moderated live, and that is fine, however a official response would make you work a lot less than now.

7 Likes

I am prty sure BVVD does not have anything to say about sales it all about marketing departament

No official communication

2 Likes

Am I missing something? Why are vehicles that are similar to the M1 KVT (in price and rank) such as the Challenger DS and ZTZ96A on discount, but the M1 KVT isn’t? I waited like a week and I’m disappointed.

keep defending the big corpo, Im sure they appreciate you dawg

5 Likes

I mean… even an official “it is what it is” would be appreciated. At this point im unclear if this is a result of bug/problem and we should simply wait until you sort it out, or join in with the pitchfork crowd…

1 Like

yup, took them 20 seconds if not less

It’s incredible that even with our expectations, gaijin always manages to disappoint us

so we have to suppose you don’t like ppl spending money on your game ? xd

Can we get some official statement about this situation? Ahh… wait they don’t care :)

1 Like

Keep this “With us or against us” mindset, Im sure it will help you in life dawg

1 Like