War Thunder needs to up the ante on War Thunder live guidelines

You’re talking to a guy who has selective preferences, on the one hand wants these sketches removed but on the other would be welcome to the degeneracy of azur lane.

1 Like

Well too bad it isn’t your site, so long there isn’t any nudity being shown it doesn’t violate Gaijin’s TOS, you can hate it all you want but this game, community, and live page do not run around you. So cope, seethe or whatever the heck you folks say cause that’s all your doing right now.

4 Likes

I have no idea what that is. I’m 41 and hate anime.

1 Like

Think of warships drawn as scantily clad anime girls with huge tits. That’s the gist of it.

lol why am I not surprised

PqfmbfK

Worse things have been put on vehicles for all of time.

Find something else to clutch your pearls about.

4 Likes

Gunsight*

Lmao this game is going to hell

… THATS Azur Lane. Those skins are decent for the most part (besides for a few artists) and lots of the time, I feel most of these anime skins taint the vehicle itself.

I think he just hates furries or something, lol. Weird place to bring it up…

1 Like

Yeah I do hate this artwork.

sauce?
/s

Why.

decor_dakimakura_anime_omaneko
decor_dakimakura_anime_omaneko_b
Maybe you should find a different game bud

1 Like

Don’t know man, folks, just like you in the past have been saying the same thing since 2014 1.41 so over a full decade(10 years).

It’s a shame I never got to read this

Yes.

wait is this real? in the game???

2.39.0.62 → 2.39.0.63

• New decoration texts:
    • “Omaneko dakimakura (normal edition)”
    • “Japan Air Self-Defense Force official mascot character “Omaneko” special sleep acceleration device type 1”
    • “Omaneko dakimakura (limited edition)”
    • “Japan Air Self-Defense Force official mascot character “Omaneko” special sleep acceleration device type 1 (Kai)”

Current dev version: 2.39.0.63
Current live version: 2.39.0.61

Yeah

1 Like

Ew wtaf