War Thunder needs to up the ante on War Thunder live guidelines

This is… so fcking… dishonorable. The Japanese emperor must be rolling in his grave. God what has japan become…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yea he should be, bcs barbecuing and experimenting on civilians and prisoners is much more dishonourable than some drawings, jesus christ

1 Like

Bruh.

We’re playing warthunder and you’re telling other people to get a life thats pretty contradictory

1 Like

Nobody tell bro about the Eva Elfie decal…

1 Like

I have I just don’t use it because it’s a piece of trash

IMG_1252
IMG_1253
IMG_1254

Ok weeb. 😂😂😂

I hope u get mauled by this

Whats the cringe reddit face bv-155 meant to show, you played the plane once and died with 0 kills?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah im not gonna listen to the guy with a 0.59 k/d in ARB who plasters reddit faces on his aircraft how does someone even manage to not go positive in a 23ML

1 Like

Yeah man idgas about your goofy ahh weeb techniques.

no im just genuinely baffled i didn’t realise someone could perform so poorly in one of the best 11.7 jets maybe you should stick to 3.7 and below

Best? Dog water at best. Javelin is my demon fuel.

Physically cringed reading that besides id be concerned if you couldn’t make the most undertiered 8.3 work its pretty much a 9.0 plane anyway in every metric

The only constant here is you its a major skill issue if you cant make the ML work

1 Like

@Lyn_poster and @cluckcluck1111 both of you:
Screenshot 2024-10-08 175445

Also: off topic.

He started it TBF (sorry)

The ML isn’t fun. Especially being around FOX-3s. Su-39 is better. Anyways if your going to be yapping about anime and how I’m a “bad” player then get out pal.

The only ARH the 23ML faces are the harriers which you rarely see and the J8F literally just notch its not hard

Oh i didn’t call you bad but if you want to call yourself bad go ahead

1 Like