War Thunder needs to up the ante on War Thunder live guidelines

Are you sure you are not a weeb?🤨

2 Likes

I rarely watch anime anymore. Unless it’s haikyuu. Then I will occasionally watch a couple of episodes

Replying in this thread was a mistake…

Bruh haikyuu is volleyball. I mean I play Azur lane but I’m not a weeb. I only play Azur lane for about 15 minutes a day. Enough to do my daily tasks and that’s it. I play more enlisted and War Thunder.

1 Like

IMG_8934

1 Like

Contacted Illusionyary. Since bobpie1 hasn’t responded. I will see if I get a response within the next two days. If not I’ll contact the last one before I contact senior moderators.

Me when I install the caked up Umbreon sight and turn into a German main :D

bro there are arguably more “erotic” ones if you look in the game provided decals section for a bit…

present4u

6 Likes

You’re a nasty little piece of crap.

It’s a joke, calm your tits. Anything other than the default sight screws with my eyes massively.

Oh ok…

So it was all a joke?

Well yes, I am a sucker for historical or semi-historical decorations, and have no desire to install such a “tiktokkified” sight. But one cannot let slip by the opportunity for some banter with our good German friends.

1 Like

It’s well known that WT Live became a cesspool. Why even bother going there unless you’re looking for something in particular?

1 Like

Because it needs to be filtered severely.

Is this a joke.

No

Bruh if you’re defending rightfully bannable content then get out.

What was bannable? I didn’t see any skin.