War Thunder "Dance of Dragons" - Changelog

This has been an issue for years.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Kg9VW8Vw8LvU

3 Likes

The big problem is the Ka50.

Could we finally get a skin for the Chi-To Late in the next skin trophy? Or J6K1?
WT Live // Camouflage by Sick2day (warthunder.com)

WT Live // Camouflage by vovanz78 (warthunder.com)

Thanks Gaijoobles

In air US is the best. And on the ground they’re still very strong. They’re nowhere near getting shit on.

Russia isn’t even one of the best ground nations, the only bias treatment they got was getting the Pantsir instead of the Tor. And in air they get their flight models butchered

2 Likes

And the Ka-50 will get the new modules when they’re ready, they weren’t ready for this update.

But then at the moment, seems like any damage disables heli weapons for the ones without the new modules.

2 Likes

Hey, yes it’s a bug and will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Janus optics should have thermals for the Freccia. Please fix this, it is my favourite vehicle i beg of you please for my freccia my beloved mamma mia

1 Like
1 Like

please change target points range limit from 20km it makes it almost impossible or really not worth it to use jdams past 20km

1 Like

And what’s the problem, it’s still worse than the SU-39 LoL with KH-29TE etc.

Very-very few people can play the su39 more effectively than the av-8b na. In the hands of the most players, the Harrier is much stronger.

You can not compare HSTV-al to 2S38.

How would I go about submitting a report regarding an error/something that’s broken in game? It looks like the updates to the M41A model broke several of the camos from the market for it, and by several I mean all of them. Hoping it gets fixed but figure I should submit a report or such but I’ve never done so before.

Please and thank ya.

That would be on the Issues site.

Here is all the information on what would be needed to make a proper report.

2 Likes

And the question is do you have any of US air or US ground to make a statement like this?

And another:

NS-45 Accuracy

The NS-45 cannon stock is already so accurate that the upgrade hardly improves it.

This just smells like Developer Bias.

• An APHE shell with practically no documentation.
  • A fuze sensitivity that is much lower than any other APHE round in the game and completely made up
  • Gun accuracy that is immensely better than the NS-37, despite both being practically the same cannon, just in different calibers

It shows you the missile launch point and direction on radar.

Hello everyone.

I have a question for you… + - I would like to hear your opinion

I play War thunder, I’ve always used a costume scope…

Which one exactly? I created a sight for myself… there was just a fat dot ( yellow )

This point was a cool one… that there was no grid … nothing distracted me …

But after the update, my sight got fucked up… it doesn’t work anymore… or rather, by uploading your file… it should show a dot ( small ) and there’s just a standard sight…

question)) If it 's an option ? how do I load my scope? Or has the suit sight come to an end? and you can’t create something of your own anymore?

1 year ago, a spaded NS-45 would still be so inaccute you basically couldn’t even fire 2 round bursts and hit the same tank.

A stock NS-45 now is more accurate than a spaded one back then.

1 Like

I’m in rank 7 for US air, but I have the japanese F-15s and F-16 that are very similar to the US’s as well as the F-14A IRIAF (what a suprise). For air I’m also done with the Japanese, French and German trees and almost done with China and Sweden. So I do have experience in other aircraft to compare them.

For ground US I’m at 11.3 (bc I’d rather pull up the M1A1 and IPM1 to 11.3 so I can fill my lineup with the AIM and HSTV-L) and I’m done with Germany, Japan, France, China and Sweden and almost done with USSR, UK and Italy.

1 Like