War thunder cas rb

Hope ur happy with ur heli😁👍

I look forward to CAS’ing you in-game.

Good lord look at the scoreboard: Germany, Japan, Sweden, China and USSR. They had more than enought AA options to deal with the enemy aircraft no problem and a combined 11 air kills for their team just to show it. They ended winning and also spawned more times than their opponents (i guess shooting down planes tends to drain the SP available for those players, who would have though…), also your team brought at least 8 air units of their own based on the other team’s scoreboard.

Most of the time the problem is people refusing to spawn AA or even get one on their lineup if said AA isnt also able to destroy tanks too, if half the enemy team is in the air and you spawn another mbt to hold W until to reach the enemy spawn point while getting bombed along the way like the new “meta” suggest, the problem is you. There is the option of bringing both AA and fighters to counter CAS planes. You are playing for kills, so are the CAS players, and most matches get resolved depending on which team drains their SP/lineups the fastest.

2 Likes

Flying, keep yourself out of this. The only reason I’m here is because I play all three. You don’t have that experience and Ground is not like air nor is it simply straight just like air, ground still has variables to consider, a lot more though.

Ground mode being harder than air? I have never thought someone like You will say it.

I dont even remember the last match i had with anywhere near that many planes.

Most matches at high tier seem to have very few cas. So many times where i play spaa and see maybe 2-3 enemie cas at most the whole game.

Clearly SPAAs need to relatively match each other at the top… That OR at least make RB the same as AB with fully mixed battles… There’s zero need for country segregation, I don’t really understand. That way all that “USA sucks, RU bias, Strv/2A7 OP” nonsense becomes moot.

“Unhappy with the state of the game at a certain BR? Just don’t play it!”

Gosh, why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?

1 Like