War thunder cas rb

It should still be there no matter what.

Having it there would make rocket rushes much more bearable, because you don’t have to fly 8+ km to get to the battlefield. Plus, rocket helis aren’t particularly effective if the team has any sort of IFV, SPAA, or any tank with a roof MG.

1 Like

I agree on both points. That said, we still need all that I mentioned prior.

So you’re supporting helirushing? Personally i dont get the idea of getting to spawn a heli with loads of rockets without putting any effort on it. They should make spawning a heli with rockets cost 450 sp just so that some kids cant spawn a Ka-50 and hop into their turms-t or wtv they’re using and go die with that too

Yes, because it takes lots of skill to effectively use. Helis are very easy to kill, and rocket rushing only works when the team isn’t paying attention at all. It’s not like ATGMs where they need no skill to use, and give easy kills.

Too much for something that isn’t very effective much of the time.

1 Like

Ahh yes, let me just go 3km around the enemy spawn and kill the spaa through hundreds of trees.
Would you look at that, the enemy SPAA died, now i can go kill a few tanks thinking that i am their teammate with ease

1 Like

Have you played any helis before? You can’t kill things through trees, and anyone who has ears will hear where you are coming from.

It is hard to use effectively. You need to hope the other team is deaf, and that there aren’t any IFVs, SPAA, or anything with an HMG.

2 Likes

Yes i have.

Oh boy, you wouldnt guess how many times i’ve been killed a few km’s away by a heli lucky shooting rockets into our spawn from do knows where.

And i meant exactly this by “thinking that the heli is their teammate”.

1 Like

Imagine thinking that you can’t hear helis incoming from over 500m away.

Are you genuinely deaf or do you just not have the game sound on?

Imagine not reading my replys at all.

1 Like

I don’t need to because your replies are boring and bogus on the topic.

All helicopters are very easily picked up via audio within 500m. You have plenty of time to figure out the exact direction and prepare to immediately counter.

If you then fail to kill a helicopter that is barreling directly at you while staying easily within your firing line and angle, that’s entirely on you.

1 Like

I dont think you understand what im saying. I’ve told you two or three times now that the heli’s are flanking from 2-3km away, NOT 500M, and if i understood right 2-3km is a little more that 500m. Therefore i would say that you can NOT hear them on their peaceful flanking journey, except you ofc since you do it every game.

And when they finally choose to approach the battlefield, wait what direction i said they were coming from, oh yeah, OUR TEAMS FUCKING SPAWN, now if your pea sized brain can think of the things that come from a helicopter spawn you could with a slim chance figure out what i mean by “thinking the heli is their teammate”.

Edit: Let me also remind you that tanks do not have radars, therefore they dont get a nice lil marker on their screen that an enemy heli is behind them.

1 Like
  1. Awareness issue and hearing issue. Turn up your game volume, put in headphones or see a doctor about your non-existent hearing. All I’m hearing is that you have a skill issue.

2. Crew will literally call out incoming air within a set distance and set angle. See #1 if you can’t hear them.

3. You have the minimap as well as the scoreboard to check for ally Helis as soon as you spawn. Again, see #1.

Final diagnosis; You suffer from a serious case of skill issue and possible medical issues regarding your hearing. I suggest seeing a doctor, though fixing the skill issue is something you need to do on your own.

The 2nd and 3rd points are walid but with the the 1st one ur just fucking with me lol

No, I’m entirely serious.

Then i have some bad news for ya. You have a very severe autism, are half blind and probably miss half of your brains too😔

1 Like

Seeing how unlike you I can hear helis incoming just fine even with music playing on the side, at close to the same volume as my TV, it just goes to show much of a skill issue you have going on.

Again though, if you actually have hearing problems go see a doc about it.

Oh im sorry my game doesnt render every fucking engine sound within 100000000m, good for you though👍

1 Like

But it can, though? You’re just either legally deaf or just choosing to suffer a skill issue and choosing to also come to the forums to moan about suffering that you willingly bring upon yourself.

Ok yeah get a fucking life

Stay Mad about it, little guy.