Vehicles leak list (European Canadian)

Hey everyone, I heard on The European Canadians Video that the SU-33 Was on the leak list, can anyone verify and also show me the leak list?

On another note, what will the Su-33 be carrying?

ARH when added?

Thanks,

Winter

The leak list is fake. Gaijin did confirm that ARHs are coming in the next major update though.

10 Likes

pretty much take every leak list with a heavy grain of salt unless they come from olivia, tho the fake leaklists are funny to go through

3 Likes

Orangecat too. He’s accurate.

4 Likes

Ngl these two leakers are doing insane marketing for gaijin and hyping up the community before patches

8 Likes

So I pretty much got my hopes up for nothing right lol

Also take TEC’s videos with grain of salt since he wont hesitate to make 15 minute long video about mosquito that farts in Gaijin HQ.

11 Likes

Latest TEC video…what a joke. Love his mini series about “Next nations TT” and he never mention Poland or Czechoslovakia which are 2 biggest contenders to be a next TT…he is a joke

4 Likes

Leaking Panzer III Documents

Send

Jk dont

Wouldn’t Ukraine or Australia come before turkey?

1 Like

Well i’ma leak anyways

3 Likes

and i did at the military tok server.

What do you have to leak tho?
General curiosity question

Why do you keep spamming this in multiple threads? No one who isn’t in the same school as you can see them.

3 Likes

Even those 2 would be before Turkey

1 Like

Malware or actually no no shiz

Even the F-100D can agree

sorry but Poland or Czechoslovakia dont fit anywhere there is no space for an entire sub tree in germany and same for russia. they said it already that those trees have enough lines and anymore wouldnt fit cuz it wouldnt fit on the same screen and gaijin said they wont any any new scrolling etc so thats the max there will be. they can add polish and Czechoslovakian vehicles mut there wont be an entire sub tree for them. there they could make a new combined tech tree for the european countries but thats highly unlikely

1 Like