USSR tech tree is the weakest of all nation

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

I would, are you joking or being serious?

I am not joking about the T-34-85 and Mig-19. I have many battles in the German Mig-19, and it is not an easy plane to plane in its current state. Uptiers are difficult due to tht lack of flares and aams, and it isn’t a very forgiving plane.

The T-34-85 requires good map knowledge to play very well which eliminates a new player from being able to do good in it. It (atleast the chinese prem one) is much less ergonomic and enjoyable to play than the M18. It isn’t a bad tank, it’s just not as easy as other tanks in the BR range to play.

The T-34-85 and PT-76B are some of the easiest tanks to use.

spoken from extensive experience using the T-34 and PT-76 I presume

T-34-85 was great back in beta. Its progressively got upteired while its competition has generally been downteired. 135 pen is anemic at 5.7, even with the slope armor normilization. I’ll take the M4SA50 at 5.0 over the T34-85 in almost all cases. Though i will admit the chinese one with the .50 in top is rather nice for AA and anti-light duties.

PT-76B is awful. Tiny caliber gun with bad gun depression. Many times your first shot will fail to disable a tank, and you can’t peek hills like most other lights can. Stab is nice, but lights need depression more than stabs for their role. I’ll take a M18 over it any day.

How many battles do you have in the T-34-85?

I don’t find it hard to use, its just not easy to use. The panthers or the tigers is way easier to use. With the T-34 you need to deal with poor gun depression, bad reload rate, poor pen, and truly abysal optics.

The F-16 was implemented wrongly with how much G it could pull and Gaijin recently recognized this. Before that, the MiG-29 was much better especially during the period of time just after it got its flaps and flight performance buffed.

Furthermore, it instantly received ERs after coming out, which combined with HMD PD meant that the mig29 player could not be paying attention, get a sparrow fired at him, then lock up the F16 and kill him with an ER before the sparrow even got to him. It was drastically unfair and the F-16A did not have much counterplay to this.

As for its R60Ms, the Aim-9L received a flare resistance nerf shortly after the F-16 dropped, and the MiG-29 has HMD which the F-16A lacks.

The reason why america had 60-70% winrate is because gaijin released top tier premiums for everyone except America (F-4S came later). The huge number of premium noobs in MiG-23MLs is why American teams clubbed so hard.

Once America got their top tier premiums too, winrates fell through the floor.

as for ground rb, you can’t tell me top tier russia is balanced. That’s a take so hot it could rival the sun.

2 Likes

And now it’s completly unrealistic. Mig29 was only good for 3months.

You clearly haven’t played the mig29 back then, you have no idea how it was to play that. HMD radar wasn’t even a thing till later on. And the radar is self was completely broken (wouldn’t lock a fucking thing at all)

Lmao, so instead of aim9ls being 250% better than r60m, they became 200%, what a loss for the usa players. HMD doesn’t matter much with r60s, due to limited gimbal.

Winrate was higher than “60%-70%”. But yes the premium shitters also contributed to that.

Never said it is, but it also isn’t as OP as a lof of people here cry it to be.

By top tier do you mean the T-80BVM and Ka-50/52, or the whole of rank 7? Because I don’t see many people complaining the T-72B is overpowered etc.

T80 is pretty storng but has it flaws like every thing else

The Aim-9L was fixed to a platform that needed nose on target to lock, and at high speeds flew like an F-104. by contrast the MiG-29 has HMD and is much snappier. This ‘soft buff’ to the R60M’s performance made up for a lot of what it lacked compared to the 9L.

If you talk to experienced players like apiece, piiot or most of the experienced top tier players who had the F16 and the MiG-29, they will agree that the MiG-29 was the meta-mobile.

Mig29 was meta for 3 moths. Compared to now 1 year+ of air rb being USA sided. R60m is a worthless missile at top tier. Only good in point blank headons, by then you might as well use your gun.

And during those 3 months, the f16 and mig29 had their advantages. Now the f16 does everything better than the mig29 except bvr which is irrelevant in the meta

1 Like

Well for head on it mig29 got the f16 beat but yeah hopefully next update may shift the meta i doubt the f16 will be the top dog

USSR is a solid 4th place at BR 7.0 - 8.0 after Sweden, France and USA.

I take my ASU-57 to Top Tier and kill Leos and Abrams’ with it. How is USSR to weak? You don’t need a Thermal Imager just to see People too

Hear me out. Obj 279 and IS-7

There realstic br is 8.0 for the object 279 and the IS-7 can go 7.3

Riiight…

3 Likes

IMG_1291

'Nuff said.

Seriously though…

Such as?

I guess having 100mm and 122mm cannons isn’t enough.