USSR tech tree is the weakest of all nation

Exactly, seeing as how he isn’t responding, either he did, or he just has no reply.

Yeah maybe in need to translate the full document to fully understand what there on about
Cause im not sure on what round they are on about

Not everyone spends their entire day on this forum.

Fair, but that was 3-5min ago dude, lol, understandable though, also, I kinda got a life, only time I get on is when I’m at home and have free time.

Didn’t NATO tanks best Russian tanks by a mile in every international tank trial they took part in together?

1 Like

Sorry I should have specified early Cold War. Their newer things, are just okay, the T-80, in my personal opinion is better than the T-90, but the T-80 with an actually trained and skilled crew would mess up some NATO armor. It’s like I said, earlier in that post,

And vice versa

Yes, absolutely, seeing as how in peacetime all NATO (armor) forces do is train 3-4 times a year, so yes, it’s kinda common sense for it to go both ways, but I mean in an unprecedentetly skilled crew.

Judging by the last year or two, I kinda doubt Russian tank crews are as well drilled as NATO crews.

1 Like

Yeah the report specifically mentioned that DM63 didn’t work

Yeah, that’s why I said would, not like there would be one though, if you put equally skilled crews in each. Idk tho.

False. For the upteenth time that document is strictly talking about munitions available for Germany’s Leopard fleet.

Stop.
Fucking.
Lying.

Im not you can’t read

Yeah, you are and it’s goddamn grating. Your perpetually purposeful dishonesty is tiring and I’m tired of your bullshit. Enjoy the shadowrealm, jimbo.

What are you on about im not lying

Not when its close range I believe about more than kilometer relikt might be able to hold against DM63 (average modern tanks engagement) but the less than kilometer it hard to believe that possible but in the game, it can go against round even less than 500meter of the L/55 when it full kinetic energy and DM53 in the game lack anti era tip it still unable to defeat K-5 like mean the round still can’t defeat what it designed for.
hell, and Russian ammo act like a DM63 in some aspect already not to mention spalling on Russian tanks seem to less than other tanks even less the STRV 122 the tanks that lot of people claim it best tank in the game (well let me tell you it’s not)

1 Like

Not even close.

Just look at Israel or Japan.

Israel doesn’t even have a Light Tank or Missile Carrier higher than 7.0. They’re also entirely missing an IFV line.

1 Like

He isnt lying i did read trough the document, it talks about the l55 cannon and Dm63 round and he acknowledged that

1 Like

I suggest you play those rank 3-4 vehicles a bit more then 20 rounds. It looks a bit you rushed through the ranks to get to the upper ranks. Even this is not a problem for me, play the game like you want.
I’m a bit confused that you say “USSR tech tree is the weakest of all nation” while you only spaded 10 tanks fully in this tree.

I don’t understand why players worry so much about any other tech tree other than the one they are playing.
If I am playing Russia I am focused on Russia and have no interest in the others until I play as them which I do ,I play all nations.I just accept that each nation is different and has strengths and weakness.The last thing I want is a load of nations exactly the same.

I can only say that some nations are more advanced in terms of development in their tech than others (such as Israel) and have spaces in their tech tree but that is a different issue. Russia is certainly not one of those.

I see all the nations rise and fall in terms of strength over all the BR’s from 1 to top. I don’t really get the childish comments (Boo hoo! It’s not fair) about certain players playing certain Nations a certain way and how hard done by everybody is.

I accept that the UK early on is hard and Russia and Germany is good, so what?

2 Likes