USA needs its T-90A

For the record of anyone reading this, i am 100% joking

1 Like

Well at this rate they will be asking for anything as long as it has even step foot in the country or someone from the US was in something when it was operational, now that is a rabbit hole we absolutely do not need.

1 Like

Doc likes making abhorrent posts

3 Likes

well delete the maus from the german tt and give it to russia, they used it more than them

1 Like

Guys give Britain B-17 because they were based in the UK. Same with P-51, P-47, P-38, B-24, and whatever else was there

Why are you so angry? Besides, Gaijin already added the T-62 545, which is a captured vehicle.

Mains of other trees when US mains want to be treated like other trees: 😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

It is.
I don’t want every techtree to feel the same/every nation to play the same etc

Lmao explain to me why USA should get a T-90 then.

I am fine with captured vehicles as premiums, but they won’t have a T-90 premium I would say.

Why shouldn’t they? I don’t really care either way but what’s the justification for not adding it? Sweden didn’t need the T-80. China doesn’t need the M1A2T. Britain didn’t need the T-90S.

2 Likes

Sweden and Britain is an easier answer. It’s easier to pad the number for the nation by throwing a Soviet tank into them than it is to actually fix/finish the native tanks.

I for one do not care much for jokes when it comes to these matters. When they aren’t perfectly serious or structured, you can confuse people and bring in unwanted drama into these discussions.

America should not receive a T-90. That is dumb. The only reason Britain is receiving such, is because their top tier is stale, not very good, and actually needs something to boost it. On top of that, who else would it go to? China? No, they don’t get along and Taiwan shouldn’t be there either. Russia? No, that would give them even more content and rig the scales in their favor even more than it is.

It’s bad enough countries that should have certain vehicles aren’t getting them such as with the KF41 Lynx. It’s true that Germany does not use it, but the same can be said for the PSO, the 2S38, the 2S25, and much more. In Germany’s case, they don’t even have a top tier IFV. The Puma sits at 10.0 with nothing above it that fits the playstyle. This isn’t a case of giving Germany everything, it’s a case of being fair to everyone. Why does America get the early Merkava 1 without Thermals, but Israel doesn’t? Lineups are important and Israel is in desperate need for vehicles other than Magachs. France is also constantly being mistreated with blatantly incorrect vehicle stats and a top tier barely better than Britain.

We need to sort these things out and get rid of the utterly ridiculous requests about getting a tank that a nation glanced at, such as with Sweden, so that we can start giving nations, including America, vehicles they regularly use or manufacture. Vehicles such as the LAV and Striker Family are still missing despite how fun they would be in the game, or vehicles like the AMX-13-105, which despite every bit of the vehicle being in the game already, it still hasn’t been smashed together.

We need to stop asking for such ridiculous content and focus on what you play your line for. You don’t play America for Russia. Yes, I know this is essentially a rant, but I see way too many of these “give us this, give us that” type posts about Russian tanks going in America or some other ridiculous and unneeded pairings and it’s getting annoying. If you want a “Russian” style tank, ask for the T-84 Oplot for America. At least then you have some ground to stand on without sounding ridiculous.

Then remove them from the russian tree. The can of worms is already opened. russia has vehicles it has no business using in its line up but here we are. Every nation on the books seems to have a Sherman now.

I am actually not joking. This can of worms was opened by the russian tree being filled with tech from other nations. Now it is time to reciprocate. We have a captured T-90. Either that or take the captured vehicles away from russia. Can’t be hypocritical now.

Unless of course that is exactly what this is.

2 Likes

How is that any different than the US? The M1A2 is a decade older than comparable tanks from other trees. If the argument against the US tree getting a certain vehicle is we have other vehicles, it doesn’t hold up because Gaijin isn’t adding those either. It was the same argument against the Skink, yet here we are a year later, still with no viable SPAA between the M42 and the M163.

1 Like

Of course it’s you, so you just completely ignore the German tree using loads of captured tech as well. Both the Germans and Soviets extensively used captured tech during WW2, so it makes more sense why they have these vehicles.

We won’t see anything from the current conflict so to expect a T-90 in the US tree is absurd, but, I expect nothing less from you.

Also I think the T-90 for Britain is absurd, but Gaijin have their reasons, and I doubt those same reason’s would apply to the US with their more extensive high tier lineup.

This is an entire new level of irrational hate boner

Are you seriously equating lend-lease to captured vehicles

The russian tree has captured vehicles. So no, I am not equating lend lease to captured vehicles.

1 Like

Pay no mind to him. He hates Russia, in-game and irl, and is insanely biased against them. As for this whole t90 thing. I agree that there is no reason to add it to the US tech tree. Unless I missed something, all the captured vehicles in-game are ones that were captured by enemy forces in a war they waged against each other. By his logic, the US should ship the t90 to Italy and Japan and then they can get it too.

Don’t be a hypocrite. Some of the vehicles in the russian tech tree russia themselves didn’t capture but got data on by proxy.

Again, if its good for russia its good for the rest of us. Give us our T-90A. It was captured in battle, using our resources.

2 Likes

What vehicles? Didnt realize that we are already fielding that t90. Which armoured division got it?
I do want to clarify this. Do you also want the US to get all ww2 German, Italian, and Japanese tanks/plane too?

I could care less about the “captured” equipment in mid and low tier. This is top tier where things actually matter the most. When it comes to vehicles such as the Indian T-90, they actually need it to some degree. There is no reason to give America a mediocre Soviet MBT when they can thrive without it. Britain does not have that Luxury.

This is not about a Morale Grandstand against Russia, America, or Germany like many of you keep doing over and over and over again endlessly on this forum. This is about the health of the game and nothing else.

I want this game to be the best it can be, but most of you only come here to argue and get nothing done.

Suggest the LAV-25 or the LAV Hammerhead TOW vehicle or something, not a US T-90 that you don’t need.

1 Like