[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

Ok, before any further votes its best to clarify how much majority is enough for gaijin. In my books if its by 1 or 1000000, majority is majority.

It doesn’t make any sense. Probably from people that expect to be invincible in their heavy and/or are incapable of hitting them themselves and want that ability taken away from others hoping it will make things easier for them.

In situations where you have to resort to hitting these shots (Tiger H/E cupola, Tiger II H cupola, IS-6 cupola, T26E5 cupola/MG port, Jumbo cupola/MG port/sponson bounce, KV-1 turret corner, Panther cupola/turret corner, IS-1/2 cupola…) you are pretty much always already in a far inferior position compared to your opponent and these are your last small chance to fight back. Taking it away is asinine.

11 Likes

I’m not really a good SRE and especially TSS player though, but you don’t have to be one to use these sorts of shots and appreciate that they give you an ability to fight back in a tough spot.

It would suck in SRE, and really ruin some pretty fun aspects of TSS tanking, but at least the latter can technically be rebalanced fairly easily (and everyone can play the same lineups, mostly). For tank RB however it would really suck. Some very fun gameplay aspects would just be gone, we’d be left with a balancing nightmare that might not ever get fixed and a good amount of vehicles will become useless/very underpowered.

3 Likes

Holding a vote and then not following it is disrespectful, arrogant, and dishonest

It’s obvious Gaijin decided from the start, held a “vote” for 100% PR purposes to try and make themselves look like a company of the people. And couldn’t even own up when it backfired. “heads I win, tails you lose.” Gross.

3 Likes

If youre shooting for a tigers cupola with either of those, youre a fucking idiot. Either Center or Left UFP for a free 1shot.

2 Likes

maybe you are bcs in no way if the tiger is well angled you can hit those shot, we are not talking about your average german main but from skilled player.

1 Like

Simply modify physics to unangle the tiger so you can get a free kill, giga brain!

6 Likes

Tanks can be hull down, Tiger will be angled when played by someone with more than one braincell that knows where you are. Meanwhile he can click pretty much everywhere on you, so I don’t see the problem with the Sherman or T-34 having the ability to fight back by hitting a tiny weakspot.

3 Likes

did you even read what Smin said in the clarification message?

4 Likes

Don’t put yourselfnin such a place to be so caught out then. Works just fine for me. I also think its hilarious that its RB whiners begging to keep the corrections away. You get the benefit of a fantasy barrel camera and are worried about “n-noo! Muh weakspot isn’t a 1shot kill anymore!?!?!?” I’m not complainingband I’m shooting with parallax

What even is a “clarification message”? They can edit the top post if they want to say something differently

This…

3 Likes

boooo im getting one shot in my wunderwaffen. I can only one shot everything but they actually need to aim to kill me how unfair.

6 Likes

too lazy to read, but so hasty to draw conclusions.

3 Likes

I’m playing the 76 M4 saying this. Go ahead and keep crying though

I don’t see anything in that comment that excuses or explains the things I pointed out:

• Disrespectful to ask people to decide something and then ignore them, wasting their time and making them feel small/insulted

• Arrogant, that you (the company/whoever calls this shot, not you as in smin or pacifica) think you know better than the majority of the playerbase on something like this where you have no advantage of special data that we don’t have.

• Dishonest, that one communicates as if a choice was put in someone’s hands then it turns out it was a lie and the choice was already made beforehand.

“The next vote will be respected” (paraphrased summary of the “clarification post”) doesn’t address any of that for THIS vote.

9 Likes

Checks out (this is for RB).

11 Likes

they asked for interest on the subject, not a majority, if i recall correctly.

clearly an insane sim M4 76 player here

11 Likes

It’s weird how consistent this trend has been all day with the pro APHE nerf crowd

8 Likes