[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

That’s the point. You cannot flank very easily with a heavy tank, and giving CAS more of a reason to exist is not a good idea.

Pretty much.

You could also use other shells instead of relying entirely on APHE

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a serious response, but what other shell should I use over APHE on a M4a3 76W currently?

2 Likes

I’d like to see you use the 76 sherman’s APCR against a Tiger II H

That’s not the fault of the vehicle though, that’s gaijin constantly shrinking and putting red crayon all over maps to gimp flanking vehicles.
These tanks should be lethal to try and engage from the front.

3 Likes

Which is more cause to buff APCR after these changes, not to bring APHE back to being the so-it-all shell :>

Though, even with an APCR buff so it actually has postpen damage, you just might have to know where to aim…

I haven’t been performing in them nearly as badly as you say they do.

So why don’t we fix the map issues first before making these machines even more powerful?

Gaijing is already addressing one of the issues, maps can be addressed later

This comment just shows how bad you’re at playing ground vehicles if u think bushes on a tank are autowin.

4 Likes

You’re missing the point here.

Anecdotal performance a good vehicle does not make.

Are all of the tanks CCs use in their videos good because they do well in them? Or does something like the ST-A3 have a much higher skill ceiling than a T95 could ever hope to have?

Because that isn’t going to happen since gaijin are pandering to room temp IQ tiktok zoomers who whine if they have to hold W for more than five seconds before they start slamming their forehead off their keyboard.

Making these tanks dangerous to engage frontally should be done so that it causes more people to complain about the horrible map changes that keep happening to the detriment of the gameplay.

You’re right. But in general, I don’t think they are suffering. Especially after they moved up a lot of heat-slingers up in BR.

Great tactic
Why don’t we cheapen CAS while we’re at it?

Mostly good take, however there are some cases where bushes can bugger VID which is an important part of combat

I’d argue for them to be more realistically applied and need to avoid driver/gun ports with placement, at least

Honestly if the change goes through even though over half the community doesn’t even want to TEST it, much less have it added, the best payback we can get will just be to head off of top tier and go down to ~6.0 and proceed to club everything relentlessly with the newly buffed heavy tanks lmao

1 Like

Suggestion: test APHE change on live server for one day and than see the feedback.

They’ve tried reducing bushes ‘P2W’ aspect by making them be able to get taken down by machine gun fire, but yeah I think there should be more changes.

1 Like