[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

Clearly, you do not contribute more than enough to win if you are not winning.
The avg wr of 6.0 ger according to WT Data project(which information can be inaccurate I do admit) is 47.8%
the avg wr at 5.7 is 56.7%
You are below the average WR.

No, you are bad because you are objectively bad at the game. Also you still have not answered why you even posted the comment in the first place.

Except we weren’t voting on the change, we were voting on testing prior to the vote of implementation or not.
They never even implied were were voting on the change.

IMO the top BR for jets in ground should always be (at least) 4 steps above the ground vehicles. That way you’ll only be matched against very oppressive CAS if you’re taking that CAS (or an aircraft to counter it) yourself. I would like more decompression though, but idk if the people responsible for that are also responsible for programming the APHE fragment zones.

Well, I don’t think there would be much change, maybe making the tanks with initial HEAT-FS increase the Br, which would make them face tanks that they actually faced, instead of Tiger 1 vs M51 games.
The biggest change would be that tanks that killed 250 enemies in 100 games would kill 190, and that with tanks that killed 150 in 100 games you would kill 170. In short, you will only kill a little less with some tanks and a little more with others, exactly what is happening right now in the game, but changing the tank model.

The Jumbo should get moved down if this changes get implemented.

Not cool Gaijin! I voted yes but no won! So no testing!

Good explanations and comments I am finding on Reddit:

“They already explained it - it takes a good amount of dev resources to do it. If it’s like 90:10 against a test then obviously they won’t launch a test. 52:48 shows that there’s very significant interest in a test that should not be just shut down.”

“Exactly, imagine if you get 50.1% of a vote for some major law or something and it destroys a country’s economy. If I was the 49.9% I would absolutely hate the other half so much.”

More discussion from this thread, where you will find further support for this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/1f7zme8/testing_our_proposed_aphe_shell_changes_on_the/

5 Likes

And a lot of tanks with cupola weaknesses are going to be a whole lot more immune to conventional shells, so much so as to make it the Maus problem all over again.
Maus in a downtier - nothing can really pen other than a few HEATFS slingers and high-penning AP slingers, as well as some lucky few that manage to flank it.
Maus in a uptier- everything can practically pen it.

To troll people who are coping about the test still happening lol.

That’s ho democracy works, the guy who wrote that is stupid

1 Like

Uh oh chat the Redditor is back

Why don’t you go ask r/statistics to tell you whether a 3 point difference with a 50k+ sample size is significant or not?

1 Like

This is why it’s so confusing to people… As they said again in OP to this thread again today, the APHE buff in DoD is coming, hell or high water. No vote.

All that we were asked to vote on was do we want to test a nerf that could bring it back into balance? A lot of people got confused and voted no thinking that would leave things as they are, which again, has never been a chooseable option here. Ever.

2 Likes

That is a really shitty comparison bc IRL govts do not use a true democracy anyways.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, and it’s evident right here.

Also wasn’t your account removed from reddit for violating TOS or something.

As they’re playing 8 tech trees, with at least one completed:

They are not new, and you’re not on dev server for me to look up.
Get that nonsense out of here.
@七-十三 is a sincere person; someone I’ve agreed with on most things, disagreed with him on some things, and have had misunderstandings with in the past that I regret my actions in.

And I don’t say it enough; I value everyone, every single person.
We’re all on the team of War Thunder, we’re all playing the game, figuring out what makes it fun, what we think should be improved, and hopefully we come to a better place tomorrow than we were today.

3 Likes

I can still browse!

Maybe you should shut up?
When men says APHE is OP, you says that he has very low Kill/spawns and can’t says APHE is OP.

But then i show you my kill/spawns you says does not count, because winrate not enough.

Your opinion in this case should not be counted.

How is he being a sincere person here when he’s just trolling people here with his awful takes, with no emphasis on reasoning.