False, the Gepard is not the start of radar SPAA, the M163 is. If high tier SPAAs had reasonable BRs, then the Gepards would start at 9.0 or 9.3.
Glad Smin already confirmed your opinion is wrong , and that needed br changes of that magnitude would already be reflected
Cause if the m163 us your.
Nearly no nation would have 8.3 spaa able to counter ballsitic cas.
Listen to yourself jesus
Bud, youโre aligning your opinion with a spreadsheet that said the Zeros need to be raised again.
The only nations that would lack 8.3 SPAA coverage would be Germany, Britain, and France. Thatโs only thee nations, and btw all three have good CAP options at 8.3 so they wouldnโt be helpless either way.
Your entire argument is based off a lie.
Buzz off, dont ruin my premium hornet.

I donโt like the spreadsheet, but I trust you even less.
Thatโs the least likely outcome, especially considering Gaijin likes making money. So being overly worried about something thatโs incredibly unlikely to happen is just unnecessary. Kick rocks.
All those fox 3 spammers at 13.3 could easily be 13.7 but here we are with all the pay 2 win stuff for 80 bucks.
Itโs more about exploring what each nation could potentially receive instead of just getting another Su-30 at 13.3. These premiums are going to happen whether we like it or not, so we might as well try to influence the outcome rather than end up with another Belgium F-16AM or, as I mentioned before, another Su-30.
Either of those are preferable outcomes to destroying premiums players have already bought.
If they add a bad premium, donโt buy it.
Is completely different to buying a good premium, then people complain and get it turned into a bad one.
If people werent demanding for gaijin to ruin premium hornets by adding amraams to them for the past year or so, whatever.
But one must remain vigilant.
Thatโs something you can make a post about and complain to Gaijin about, not me. If you donโt like these aircraft, take it up with them and make a post explaining your concerns.
I do like those aircraft, thatโs why I am saying stop asking them to add Fox3s and ruin them!
Thereโs a difference between could and should. If I genuinely thought it should happen, I wouldโve made an entire post about it with a vote.
You need to understand that when I really want something added to the game, I make a huge post about it and let the community vote. Gaijin isnโt going to remove or change your precious F/A-18s because they like making money, so relax and get off my case. @Beeschurger
Plus, that would screw me over too given the current matchmaking environment and the lack of decompression, especially since I own the jet myself. Iโm simply exploring different options, and that one is by far the least popular choice. It was so unpopular that I didnโt even include it in my own post.
I donโt understand why everything has to be viewed in such a black and white way. Whatever experiences youโve had arguing about this in the past, Iโm not one of those people.
If you donโt want a SARH Hornet, donโt buy the current ones.
If they get ruined by adding Fox 3s those of them that already bought them are not getting refunds.
You want a bet? they have done it to me once before, removed a premium I owned and replaced it with a completely different tank I did not want and told me to pound sand if I didnโt like it.
So your idea should be shielded from criticism just because you made a post with community vote or what?
Look Iโm not going to keep going on about it, but it has happened before:
So donโt expect those of us that have been through this before not to push back when the idea is presented.
And Iโll leave it at that, you are of course free to your opinion just as @Beeschurger and I are also free to disagree.
This response also seems wildly out of proportion to a โdays with out gib Fox 3โ meme
Tbf the CV90105 was a different situation, because in that situation the only choices were between changing the model and buffing it considerably or keeping the model the same and nerfing it hard.
Gaijin tried the latter with the M60A1 Ariete and that didnโt go well.
The new TML version is at 8.7, the BR range I bought it to play in as I just started unlocking rank VI, the replacement XC-8 is 10.3 so I have no line up for it, it completely killed any desire I had to play Sweden as it just stone walled me as I have to now grind an entire extra rank of vehicles to have a line up to play it with.
And the old CV90105 TML I bought was fully stabilized, which the new CV90105 TML clearly isnโt. If I wanted an unstabilized premium tin can I would have GEed one in the TT.
They clearly learned their lesson from the M60A1 Ariete about just hard nerfing a premium into the ground like that and made a better choice with the CV90105 situation.