Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

China 9.0 is even sexier now that the PTZ-89 has joined the ranks. AFT09/PTZ89 combo is back, baby.

1 Like

Not to mention they left strela at 10.3 RB

6 Likes

Only because the former previous top 10.3 line-up (Britain 10.3) has gone to 10.7.

1 Like

Well, many other changes might be controversial, but it’s nice that the Finnish KV-1 M1942 went down to 4.7 without any fuss or issue - I kept getting lucky and doing alright with it at 5.0, but I think it’s much better-placed with the normal KV-1 ZiS-5, even if the turret armour is slightly better.

That is something never change with the years and is how Gaijin forget move up most of the russian tanks. Well now we need wait another 5 or 10 moths.

2 Likes

Actually, if it was Russian bias time they’d have left the BMD4 at 9.0. For some reason they left 279 and BMP3 at 9.0, and sent theBMD4 up. RIP my event grind lineup of 279/BMP3/BMD4. Edit: No, i take this back. 279 doesn’t have to be put on teams of premium players in Turms anymore, wooh wooh. 279-bias time.

A Mistake was made with the Q-5 Early and Q-5A. They were only supposed to go up in BR for Air RB but they went up for Ground RB.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/cWFTWklrRDKr

3 Likes

great A10C just going to be 11.7
while Harrier GR7 get sit and no one care at 12.3 in Air battle
great job

maybe when the day comes ill have in my tombstone: “lived to see warthunder balanced”

9 Likes

How is T80’s entire turret weakspot now? ZTZ99A has twice as big of a LFP, just as big if not even bigger of a breach, a far bigger mantlet due Gaijing modelling. Also regarding mobility, T80BVM isn’t that bad, not like T-90M, its still quite good, just the reverse speed, which I rarely get to use since I get 1 shot all the time.

3 Likes

Please explain to me how the SEP & SEPV2 are the same BR as T-90M 2A7V etc. roflmao and moving up the AIM/HC))))))) That’s like moving up the Click-Bait lmao.
& 2S6 still didn’t move up? Should be the same BR as ADATS. Pure Bias bruh

2 Likes

I mean I get the balancing part, but they should really add extra BR rather than simply lowering them.

1 Like

Glad they’ve postponed changes to the 30mm APDS. Time to go dunk on people with the Falcon. Don’t know why people cry about it. People need to be punished for playing boring tanks like the Leopard. That’s what the Falcon does. Punishes vanilla people who play it safe in MBTs.

I also can’t see why Leopard 2PL couldn’t get DM53. Compare it to other 11.7s and the 12.0s which are just 0.3 BRs apart…

Because it doesn’t need it and it would make it better than the Leopard 2A5 while having a lower BR.

am i blind or is there no f14d ingame jet?

Leopard 2PL, “better” than Leopard 2A5 for having the same shell… while having worse turret armor, 4x times bigger mantlet weakspot, additional right cheek weakspot, significantly worse (practically non-existant) hull armor, and no spall liners at all…?

2 Likes

but they will not face any other 10,3 linesup but more 10,7

Thanks for making some aweful Sim br changes that no one wanted on planes that didnt need to be changed. Very specual thank you for relaesing those changes in a locked thread so the community couldn’t even provide you input of these aweful changes that no one asked for and no one likes. Keep killing sim more and more

2 Likes

Go and play something like Germany 9.3 and enjoy of full uptiers against the new non biased russian lineup.

6 Likes

the ja37d isnt realy that great dogfightung f15, f16 or gripen