Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

Have you ever thought that it might be a bad suggestion? Just repeating a bad suggestion over and over doesn’t mean it’ll be added eventually. And a couple people asking for a thing don’t represent the community at large.

Because people are actively trying to be unhappy. Alot of the posts here, especially in the news threads, are very nitpicky. You can have a patch with 99 good things and 1 slightly bad one and there will be a few dozen people CRYING about it on here.

Plus, don’t forget, generally more people are inclined to hop onto the forums to express their frustrations than people who are willing to hop onto the forums to just say “good job guys I like most of this patch”. That inherently leads to a feeling of negativity.

No they are not, this is just bad maybe the worst BR change…
Also last update was FLOP, full of bugs and nothing interesting

When they do good job people always give them recognition for it…this time this aint good thats why negative comments…Like are we allowed to express urselves or we can do that only if we have something nice to say???

6 Likes

We need a seperate BR range for Fox3 slingers, they all need to go up.
There are planes fighting top top tier, which don’t even have radar or IRCCM missiles, like the Netz.
F16 can’t go further down, because they would absolutely dominate everyting, so we need more decompression already, it’s pure pain.

The Soviet ex-10.0 now 10.3 is the most played because it’s the most fleshed out, 10.0 was a weird spot because things like the T-72B’s are objectively worse than the T-80B, 2A4, Abrams so where do they go in BR?

Then things like the 2S38 and BMP-2M are kept down by their player performance. Both the 2S38 and 2M should probably be 10.7.

Why is it a bad decision? What about it is bad? Is there an alternative that addresses the point that keeps getting brought back up? Whether it’s good or bad, if it’s something that finds its way into every discussion on an overall system, it is on the devs and community managers to address it. Not just ignore it. Especially in instances where you ask for feedback on an action that may affect it.

When you repeatedly bring something up that is ignored, that’s not nitpicking for no reason. Your comment seems to defend this idea that community managers don’t have to do their job and engage with player concerns and frustrations. Thats a major part of their role. And forums are means for players to voice that frustration. If you’re happy with the game; then there’s really no reason to be here.

In YOUR opinion.

4 Likes

Try to focus on other three things and not my opinion. Thank you

Bugs are something that simply happen, and if you kept attention to the messages that pop-up once you log-in you would know that they constantly get fixed.

2 Likes

To add to this, these are what changes I’d make (as an average-to-meh Italian GRB player):

75/46 M43: 4.7 → 4.3 Honestly I haven’t played this one in a while, but it’s just underwhelming on the whole.

Leo 40/70: 6.0 → 5.3 Remove or nerf the AP if necessary, but this thing is barely ok as an SPAA at 5.3, let alone 6.0 (plus it can be penned by literally any MG).

R3 T20 FA-HS: 6.0 → 5.3/5.7 It’s just not good enough for 6.0, and its HVAP is not overpowered even at 5.3/5.7. It isn’t 3.0 or whatever anymore like when it was added, nor is the stabilizer effective beyond standstill.

M26A1: 6.7 → 6.3 This should apply to all M26’s, they just aren’t good enough for 6.7.

C13 T90: 7.0 → 6.7 This should be the vehicle foldered with the AUBL/74, and the differences between them are not enough to warrant its BR being higher than 6.7.

R3 T106 FA: 8.0 → 7.7 I would prefer it to go lower, but then in downtiers it would be too strong, so it should go down to where it won’t run into ERA tanks 70% of the time. Plus it’s a literal boat that makes it incredibly hard to use in any situation outside of ambushes/camping.

M113A1 (TOW): 8.3 → 7.7 It’s just worse than every 8.0 ATGM vehicle, and could be balanced alongside vehicles like the Marder A1 (since the M113A1 lacks a 20mm).

SIDAM 25 (Mistral): 9.7 → 9.3 Its in comparison to the ZSU-23-4M4 it has a higher missile count, but due to the off-the-rail-turning ability of only the ZSU-23-4M4, it’s less effective overall.

KF41: 11.0 → 10.3 Without fixes to the guidance of the Spikes, the ability to hit targets at <350m range, and an increase to the number of Spikes, there is no reason it should be higher than the BMP-2M. Its APS also does not work.

OTOMATIC: 11.3 → 11.0 With the new decompression, the OTOMATIC should at least be lowered to a point where it outranges SPAA 0.3 BR below it, and with its APFSDS (the number of which should increase to 38) it should be 0.7 above 10.3.

Ariete PSO, Ariete, Ariete AMV: 11.7/11.3 → 11.0 Without fixes for the armor, just remove DM53 from all of them and stick them at 11.0 where they can be somewhat useful.

7 Likes

I was wondering how it came to be that the a129 international (p) to be in 11.0 while the T129, which is better in almost every regard having access to aa missiles and flares that the international does not get, sits at 10.7. Was this an oversight and will be reverted or is this intended to be this way? because it makes very little sense to have the international so high in br while it is worse than most of his peers of lower br. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Yes, a lot of better…

I really dont understand why you would uptier the 2A4, Ariete, M1 Abrams, Challenger mk2/mk3 but somehow the T80UD, T72TURMS 2S38 were all unscathed in this uptiering, debatably the BEST vehicles in 10.3 before are now gonna dominate in a downtier in a way that isnt even funny.

The T80 doesnt have thermals but neither does the T80-152 and that got uptiered, and its still a T80 that thing is really really good, and the TURMS in spite of it being a T72 still has mango, a reliable reload, and really really good armour in a downtier.

2 Likes

Those all went up in BR.

The best ones were the Leopard 2a4 and M1. The Russian stuff is much easier to lower BR tanks to kill.

1 Like

You just messed up my plans to purchase my dream duo, Khalid with Rooikat105 at 9.3 BR!

Instead of actually fixing the Merkavas armor you just cut its reload.

Typical laziness.

7 Likes

A129P is supposed to be 10.7 in BR change docs but Gaijin moved it to 11.0 in the update for some their own reason and told nobody about it.

2 Likes

Amen.

I put forward this suggestion but sadly “statistics” disagree

to me 10.7 with apdsfs it’s ok no broken since there are only 12 apdfs and I underline 12 it is more than balanced

1 Like

so when the Italian coastal’s P493 and P494 would get down tier, their 40mm guns were unable to damage most targets of the same BR, and the P493’s torpedoes did not do much damage compared to other torpedo boats, and the P494’s missiles did not perform as well as they could have been

Can someone from the WT team explain why the AMX A1-A is alot higher br then AMX when it has shitter loadout and shittier missile ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!