Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

Really? With Python 3 and Aim9P4? I mean since F14IRIAF is moved up, Python 3 and AIM9P4 should be very good against any jet in the BR range.

1 Like

There are so many of them, plus ZBD04A, a massive wheeled murder squad as Phly says.
Could be very fun although I am just getting there as well, after VT-4 which I don’t even want lol.

WHY would you move the MiG-23M/MF down for Air RB, but not the MiG-27M/K ?! Absolutely baffling, since the MiG-27 is inferrior to the MiG-23M/MF in everything but ground weaponry.

They shouldn’t be moved down anyway to me, they are not weak, or other wise the J8B or F104S should get the same, they have similar capabilities, J8B much worse except manoeuvrability to Mig23, yet it stays 11.3? Mig27s I barely see, but I agree to the logic.

1 Like

Uhhh no it isn’t… I don’t flaunt stats for no reason, but since you made that statement let me tell you I have 3.9 K/D in the thing, and I only started playing it after it was moved to 11.3

It has excellent flight characteristics, good guns, and 4 capable missiles if you use them in the right situation. That is, don’t fire them when you suspect the enemy is paying attention and ready to flare. Very hot after-burning aircraft you can actually shoot through flares, as long as you’re behind them. The Python pulls very hard, so if you don’t put your nose directly at the enemy and instead fire at an angle it can catch people off-guard.

My advice is to stay fast, the aircraft has excellent retention and even if some enemies have faster instant turn rate or can pull more angle of attack you will drain their energy quickly, and when they’re slow you have an easy gun kill. Stay low and hug the treetops. You don’t have radar missiles, but by doing this you make sure the enemy can’t use theirs either.

2 Likes

mine:

Need to spade the AH-64A after the event, they change to 12.0 my beloved viper ;(

Why the is the Hunter F.6 still at 9.7? Because of the super maneuverable missiles? Ok but they have a 2 km range. Its a fat hog in the sky with decent top speed for the br.

1 Like

new model. Gaijin significantly weakened the armor while repairing the 99A geometric model.
this not only failed to improve the situation, but also made it worse.

imaginative.

1 Like

You seem to want to try and justify a stupid decision rather than just accepting its a stupid decision.

RIP Sea Vixen

3 Likes

Have no issue with the MTTD getting DM33 and moving to 9.3…my issue is moving the 105 to 9.7 for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Dont get this, Britains 10.0 lineup went up to 10.3 and their 10.3 lineup is now 10.7, both are arguable GBs strongest BR lineups…

I suggest keeping it clean in here, a couple of messages have already been removed as you guys can see, please avoid unnecessary and tasteless comments.

2 Likes

The other nations 10.0 are still there.

The Soviets are my most played yet I play multiple other nations, I’m really looking forward to playing both Sweden and Germany at 9.3 now due to the changes

I disagree. When it’s more than one person making the same suggestion, for the nth time, for x amount of months/years with little to no response; being frustrated/negative about it is fair game.

The general consensus here seems overall negative. People are clearly not happy and yet there’s next to zero “Hey, we hear your frustration over these. Let’s us go back to the devs and get more information on some of these changes to better explain why X happened and not Y or perhaps Z”. At this point, I’d prefer to see them reversed until then.

3 Likes

Wait you telling me Devs read and decided on 3k suggestion in just 4 days?
Yeah good to know you think we are literally stupid, appriciate it.

@Stona_WT Please enlighten me why is this post flagged? Like whats here against anything Im just stating the facts…Like this type of censore is redicilous…

4 Likes

Yes, but russian are the most played for “obvious reasons” .

Is a wasted of time. Basically is full tupier + defeat over and over again.

Keep playing russians and enjoy.

1 Like

Quite literally read people say: “I’ll die before the game becomes playable”

At least, in my humble opinion, this is too much. And I haven’t said that you CAN’T be negative about it.

In any case, feel free to disagree.

1 Like

Even in a full uptier, the worst you can see is 4x 10.3 lineups for russians, and only if they don’t have other nation’s 10.3 players in their team. That is alot better than a before the patch, where you could see a whole bunch of 10.0 russians coupled with up to 4x 10.3 russians (T-80B, Moderna, Obj 292, all much more scary than a TURMS).

The situation has vastly improved for 9.3.

1 Like

You can’t be more in the truth…