Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

I’ll try to find the link for it.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Kg9VW8Vw8LvU

The issues was on the old/russian forum from like 7 years ago LMFAO

1 Like

seen the challanger 2 bug report that got basically lip service then panned? xD ridiculous man guys spent weeks, if not months compiling mountains of evidence for them to say, yeah well do it, then nothing.

I’ll need to go home and check, but those seem EXREMELY low for 11.7, but i’ll have to verify

everything he listed 1.0 BR lower

2 Likes

theyre all a full BR step bellow bar the 2k, and a1a1, which are 9.3 and 9.7, now 10.0 for the 2k

the a1a1L44 sits at 9.3 its 2.4 lower than teh 2pl

Well I’ll be damned. An update. But even still. Imagine how many billions (and it has to be billions at this point, after so many years) of RP have been robbed from players?

3 Likes

Brother…

WHAT.

I cannot take what you have said seriously since you are running that lineup… Not being mean but like what

well i got the 2pl, wanted to use it cause i ground it for years, and use the 10.7s (old 10.3s) with it so i have a lineup? whats the issue

i do more than fine with it

Do you have like the 2A7/6/PSO/5?

yah man just not used em yet xD

So how are you commenting on how the PL plays at the very top…When you haven’t played the tanks I am referring to…?

true 11.7 lineup

2 Likes

cause i know how the PL plays, ive got top tier in 5 nations man, i can tell you teh PL is better than half of those nations top tiers

my US is at top tier just need to buy the sep

1 Like

😐

lmao okay.

1 Like

leo2PL is better than every challanger 2.

the 2PL is better than most of the abrams bar maybe the full top tier ones.

the 2PL is better than any of the 11.3/ now 11.7s for russia, the thing is a monster man i dunno why you want it to get the DM53 round, that it didnt use?

Again, this is TOP TOP TIER performance of the PL.

DO NOT compare it to lower tier MBTs.
Compare to T90M, SEPv2, and other 12.0 (SINCE this is what they are putting it at and what it will be facing, despite the 11.7 rating.)

Since they moved it up, and changed nothing about it, it is STILL underperforming against the 2A7/PSO/6/5 and there is 0 reason or reward to take it over those mentioned in the lineup.That’s why it should get the better round.
I would know since this was the FIRST squadron vehicle I went for and used it very much.

im comparing it with its own BRd tanks, or the 12.0 challangers, hell id say its better than the top tier abrams.

is it really better than abrams? cuz the optic weakspot is massive