Update 2.39.0.53

Your talking about Ariete, what about the Abram’s, worst preforming top tier mbt, and in a normal match a team has about 6-10 Abram’s in it.

1 Like

Let me laugh more please… you really whine under some dude defending what’s considered by EVERYONE the worst top tier MBT in game.
Lol american mains can’t hold their tears

4 Likes

Bro the Abrams isn’t good, but the Ariete is massively worse. Both should have their armor fixed.

3 Likes

Not lazy, its just that they dont care about the Ariete. Same goes for Merkava. They would rather add other vehicles than fix existing ones and research them correctly.

First off, you have hardly ANY matches in top tier Ground Matches.
Second, the one that is at the “top” is in the Abrams M1A1 AIM. And your stats for it are HILARIOUSLY ABYSMAL 🤣
You are at 35% win rate, with a K/D of 1 to 0.38 HAHAHAHA!
295 deaths to ONLY 113 kills LMAO!!!
Wanna try insulting others again 😂 ?
But if you wanna go ahead and try to defend your skill, you will only help prove how bad the Abrams all are 😉

2 Likes

That’s… exactly how it should be.

Let me tell you about the survivability onion:

You see, you don’t want to be hit, and if you get hit you better have some armor to survive because…
you guessed it, you won’t survive.

First comes positioning, then comes angling. You angle the armor to increase your protection to where you think you will get shot, even though that will make you armor weaker where you don’t expect to be shot from.

2 Likes

I never reached ground top tier, therefore I bought the squadron abrams once i finished researching it and i am learning how to play, but the fact that i am not a good ground battles player doesn’t make my opinion wrong lol, you are just trying to avoid it. (I didn’t insult you btw, I just said that you wrote something ridiculous )

And what i said applies not only to the particular abrams case, but to most whining american topics or comments…

2 Likes

If we were to reduce crew survivability, it should be done through additional, authentic mechanics; not artificial shell buffs.

Mechanics like, for example, the crew damage shock that Gaijin proposed, for which the majority the community voted against (many of them without even knowing what the proposal was about anyway).

1 Like

Why do you take everything personally🤦‍♂️

‘MuccoPazzino’ simply pointed out (and this is literally known by everyone) that Ariete is the worst MBT in the game, and it’s pointless to create false excuses to make Abrams look worse than Ariete, because you just show that you have no real knowledge of the game.

And I remind you that Ariete unlike the Abrams can be destroyed by a 20mm, so if you have a WW2 vehicle with a 20mm it can engage and destroy the Ariete.

2 Likes

Sorry but how do u come to that conclusion?
I am a learned Master carpender, u come into my shop, telling me you have an opinion about smt in carpentry i will tell you, most of the times your opinion is wrong if youre just a hobbiest.

Same goes for this game. U aint good in the tank you talk about and ure not good in any comparable tank in that br… well then your expirience is low and the value of your opinion is super low.

If you want to say smt about smt… always add your exp level with it… be fair, be friendly and be honest aswell.

Same goes for me, if i would want to say… t72 turms on 10.0 (soon 10.3) is crap … then i need to say from what exp lvl i come… so i would need to add that i think as a very skilled player the t72 turms is underperforming in his BR, the thermal and ammo is not worth the uptier compared to the 9.3 one.

Oh and to add a little salt into this discussion…

Abrams got buffed reload a few month ago, thats already heling… also the main issue USA has is the playerbase… as most players there have no idea what they are doing… and a lot of 11.3 prem players with one tank, as usa was the first nation if i remember correct to receive a 11.3 prem.

Btw ariete will get 5sec reload very soon too… so that will help them aswell a bit.

Wouldn´t go so far to judge what is better and what not, as the player on these nations are so crap that any judgment in random battles is super though.

1 Like

on that note, also the crew lvl is super important, as they have only the 5 seconds with an ace crew, without the ace crew thats worth nothing on ariete, abrams and merkava, so that will also have an impact if you want to discuss what tank is good/bad/underperforming and so on…

@Hetaeron
Wasn’t me bros, go back and look LOL.
I only pointed out someone talking smack on “US Mains” while themselves doing bad with the same tanks they claim are “fine”. I also never said a word about the Ariete. Again, go check who you were talking with first, it wasnt me.

[quote=“Rinhord, post:153, topic:165189”] Sorry but how do u come to that conclusion?
[/quote]
Simple: i know the facts… i don’t play much ground because of various reasons and therefore I couldn’t adapt to the top tier, but it’s well known that the ariete is in a worsw spot than the abrams rn, and having to always point out american weaknesses under posts or comments of people who complain about something not being done by the devs about the ariete it’s like saying: “yeah sure, but this…” be little-ing the message the original creator wanted to send.
Lastly, I didn’t say that abrams or good or bad, i just said that crying under a comment that had nothing to do with abrams is atraight attention seeking, attention that it’s almost stolen from the original comment.

1 Like

Lol dude you didn’t understand a singol word, amazing.

1 Like

well known to whom? U? no! So dont argue with words and opinions you take from others…

No, u DONT!

1 Like

Oh yeah let’s ignore the stats AND the players opinions, wich are largely shared on social media and this forum…

1 Like

Hey man, i am not arguing… i just try to tell you how to write a post without pissing off others… use the correct terms, dont tell lies and be honest if you have no idea and just think what someone else told u to think…

the reason they got pissed of is because u claimed to know… but i didnt… thats why it escalated.

Thats all i want to add here.

Thanks for the tutorial dad, i am now very happy to know that every problem the ariete has disappeared, since @W_Wolfe couldn’t just admit that whining about abrams when talking about ariete wasn’t really polite, but sure i was the one pissing off others…

1 Like

U claimed smt that was a lie, expirience… i end my sentence here…

1 Like

??? Huh???

1 Like