Update 2.39.0.53

i need to explain? … ok…
u have claimed that not directly but indirect with saying:

Let me laugh more please… you really whine under some dude defending what’s considered by EVERYONE the worst top tier MBT in game.
Lol american mains can’t hold their tears

if you would have just not wrote this and instead told everyone that u assume it… all would be good.

“I assume” what i couldn’t understand what you meant with “smt”

1 Like

… something… u could have googled it but whatever… need to make dinner now… dont try to start a fight here…and stfu about stuff u have no idea off…

Dude i know what smt means, but i can’t understand what i assumed…(since i didn’t assume anything, i was very clear in all my comments)

Coming from the guy that wanted to teach me how to write, how ironic

1 Like

I dont mind fool language… but i hate people try to argue about stuff they have no clue of…

1 Like

Your opinion is not valid you have no experience with top teir USA but you think you should be heard. That there is Funny.

1 Like

Abram’s is not worse than ariete. But if you had a team full of Ariete, then Italy win rate will suffer. If you look at USA team the Abram’s make up 60-80% of the team and when they all die before 1 minute passes, then you get sub 40% win rate.

1 Like

The Abrams is better than the Ariete, but it also can be knocked out by 20mm cannons too (anything with >50mm of pen can).

With APHE, I can shoot that tiny toe of a KV-1E 4.0 with my PzIVG 3.3. Even with the widest cone possible after the point of impact, it should at best take out the driver.

What happened instead? The entire tank died.

Now, if I took my 6.3 charioteer with APCBC and shot the same spot, the KV would’ve lost its transmission and driver and nothing else. I’m using the charioteer as an example as I think it’s the largest caliber AP shell in WW2 brackets (84 mm 20 pounder).

Edit: Checked, the charioteer can knock out the loader, not the driver. No one else is injured. APHE may either instakill, or orange/red almost everyone.

3 Likes

In the real world, many tank crews evacuate the vehicle once one crew member has been killed. There are even many cases of tank crews running away after getting hit by multiple non-penetrating HE shells. As this is a game, there should be a fun atmosphere where some compromises must be made.

1 Like

Who cares about Reallife? APHE is to stong, thats my point, that this game is trying to be as realistic as possible and even made a vote about this just supports my point that this change would have made sense to balance the game.

And again… APHE is borken right now in the game, just from a balancing point alone its wrong to keep it like it is right now.

But u just want to refer to real life… yeez… in real life u dont fuck with Helis… u run away and hide as good as u can in your tank. You also cant move your turret MG by ghosts as it is ingame and im am 100% sure that a tank crew will not leave their tank when the driver dies but the rest is still there an can fire back at the tank that shot them… in real world no one would ever leave the tank while still infight, that would be a 100% suicide.

In reallife guns are also not that accurate as ingame, especially not the ones shot APHE and also in Real life no tank crew would ever move into battle if it would be so super easy to destroy them with any kind of APHE.
In real life you also cant third person view over a hill… and so on and on and on

But hey lets keep talking about reallife… APHE is broken in the game, for balancing reasons it should be less stong and one way whould have been to change the HE sphere to a more realistic model, as that change would have fit to the game and helped balancing it out.

3 Likes

You. The post that you were replying to literally quoted you using real life as an example. Yet you change your argument entirely and unknowingly insult your own previous beliefs.

Classic forum interaction.

2 Likes

Besides; Arietes are worse than the Abrams, yes; but Italy at least has Leopard 2A7HU now, which is several orders of magnitude superior to any Abrams currently ingame due to their implementation.

I would trade in 3x Abrams for a single Leopard 2A7HU equivalent.

And, as you said, teams matter; U.S is normally matched up with Israel and U.K, so you have Abrams, cardboard Merkavas and challenged Challengers on this team… while Italy is normally matched up with Germany and Sweden; so these Abrams have to face hordes of Leopard 2A7Vs, Strv 122B+s, Strv 122B PLSSs, Strv 122As and even Italy’s Leopard 2A7HUs…

1 Like

Wow strong argument… anythink else u want to say?
Anythink that continues the discussion instead of attacking without arguments about the topic?

I guess i won the discussion then…

1 Like

I do love the abrams, and i do think their good. But compared to what it faces it certainly does lack in areas. I especially agree with the the idea of trading 3 of your shit tanks for just one good one. Trying to explain that you dont want another poorly rendered challenger but just to fix what we already have and we would be apply to have no tanks mbts for the next couple updates

Still hasnt been fixed btw at this rate we’re gonna hit the next major update and still not have custom sight setting presets on console

Has the dev team ever actually taken out an Abrams in live rb?

1 Like

Has the dev team ever played an actual live match,… that’s what you should ask.

Playing since 2013, and at various times of the day:

They’re on European Servers since most of their buildings are in europe, yet i never found anyone apart the =MOD= team (which is Moderators/Community Managers/ect.).

1 Like

On that note… even is out and u notice it instandly… and end of this month will be the big sale… for some 1-2 weeks after the sale u can already count on a really bad gaming expirience on all BRs where there are popular prems… wuhuuu fun… looking forwart to the 2S38, T80, K50 Spam of doom already… or the 2A4 spam, clickbait spam… OH MAN THAT WILL BE FUN!

You mean, a new bunch of grinding tools? You know something we call “easy kills” ^^