Update 2.39.0.27

Ground Vehicles

• Sholef V1 — gun designation has been changed from M839 to M845. Muzzle velocity has been increased from 684 to 897 m/s. (Report).
  • ZSU-23-4M2 — a bug where the gun cover model did not raise with the guns has been fixed. (Report).
  • ZTZ99A — the animation for the dozer blade has been fixed. (Report).
  • Antelope — some inaccuracies in the missile model have been fixed.
  • Pz.II C — gaps in armor on the plate joints have been removed.
  • A bug that caused the time fuze to not set a distance when measuring the distance from the sights has been fixed.
  • A bug that caused the hit camera to not appear when the shot was made with APFSDS that had a penetrator with a caliber of 15 mm or less and the armor had not been penetrated has been fixed.

Aircraft

• J-11A — the position of the missiles on the pylons has been fixed. (Report).
  • F-16C Barak II — nozzle texture has been replaced with the correct one. (Report).
  • Hunter F.58 (Germany) — a bug that caused some textures to flicker in the cockpit has been fixed.
  • AV-8B (NA) — a bug that caused no nozzle animation has been fixed. (Report).

Naval Vessels

• La Combattante — ship textures have been improved.
  • IJN Amagi — the color of the emblem on the ship’s bow has been corrected. (Report).
  • A bug that sometimes caused two torpedoes to be launched simultaneously from fixed torpedo tubes if during the launch a player had abruptly shifted view to the side has been fixed.

Other

• A bug that caused some actions in the gamepad event selection menu to not work due to a conflict with other actions with the same keybinds has been fixed. (Report, Report).
  • WEP is no longer disabled when a key combination which contains a key bound to throttle increase is pressed. (Report).

Graphics

• A bug that caused graphic artifacts in the form of tree shadows to appear over the screen has been fixed.

Patch notes reflect only key changes, meaning they may not include a complete list of all improvements made. Additionally, War Thunder is constantly being updated and some changes may not require an update. Changes reflected in patch notes are formed by taking reactions and requests of the community from the bug reporting service, forums and other official platforms into account. Bug fixes and changes are implemented in order of importance, for example a game-breaking bug will be worked on and implemented sooner.

8 Likes

There is a problem with shortcuts with the ALt + key combination in this patch.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2pcWrruLjlc8

7 Likes

Still can’t neutral steer in M48s. Planning on fixing it soon? Community Bug Reporting System

It’s a known issue, it’s been reported a bunch of times.

7 Likes

A response about SPPU-6 not being movable in live?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/A0Kl48I6xSgJ

Also about the buggy launch sectors on the SU24?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wFcxqbBhe6uY

2 Likes

Well, i never had this problem before but now when i use Lshitf+WASD to control the aircraft the throttle is fully affected by the key combination.
You managed to not fix it or broke it differently, i don’t even know. great job Gaijin #NOTFIXED

4 Likes

Every combination with more then one button now triggers last button. I have Y+LB for changing weapon it opens scoreboard which i put on LB. When i press Y+Mouse Button 1 it shoots guns while i change radar modes.

4 Likes

And the harriers are still smokey

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/nL08Lex7fUDv

Would figure that would finally be fixed with all the new harriers recently… But nope

1 Like

So, no fix for the 1 shot neutralization bug on helicopters?

1 Like

Thanks for report. Devs are checking the issue (related to controls, not only “alt” specific error).

8 Likes

Still not resolved

frequent crashes after update // Gaijin.net // Issues
VR Tank Aiming is Broken // Gaijin.net // Issues

Anyone else having problems with keybinds? Like, whenever I try to manually lock with radar the aircraft pitches up or down for like 2 seconds and then stops. Same goes for countermeasures, for the first 2 drops it drops both chaff and flare then drops only one of the two. (It never did such things, I had these keybinds since alpha strike and they worked fine since)

1 Like

Please, check this report. Community Bug Reporting System

The modules panel is shown twice. If you close it incorrectly, you will lose XP.

1 Like

Oh no, that was a bug? I have probably lost a lot of RP from that recently.

When does this update go into effect? I see no changes on my Xbox and still have issues with the controller. I don’t have the option to update the game yet. :(

I am getting a pretty decent sized “patch” right now
Might try restarting your game, see if you get one as well . . . hopefully this sorts it out

1 Like

Console version is not live yet (some fixes are provided by server side, but full changelog will be live on consoles a bit later).

2 Likes

Added line:

• Sholef V1 — gun designation has been changed from M839 to M845. Muzzle velocity has been increased from 684 to 897 m/s. (Report).

Edited line:

• A bug that caused the hit camera to not appear when the shot was made with a 35 mm caliber APFSDS that had a penetrator with a caliber of 15 mm or less and the armor had not been penetrated has been fixed.
5 Likes

F-111F/F-111C Pave tracker pod has a visual issue in game. Not showing when equipted.

Awwww man, the speed increase is majorly bad news for me. Once shells get near 1k m/s it becomes almost impossible to lob them over hills effectively. And with SPG’s that use large caliber HE shells, this is becomes a huge detriment to their viability. You have to show your entire turret to shoot at anything, which means almost certain destruction. I would request the addition of a shell with lower velocity, between 300-600 m/s. Slower is better for HE lobbing, not faster. /sad 😭

Thank you for fixing the Pz II Ausf.C Armor holes, i thought my report went unnoticed, and then i saw it on Dev server, quite nice.

1 Like