Update 2.35.1.66

In other words, slight buff for non APHE rounds, I guess? Any reallife basis for that?

I’ve just described the changes.

more of a shotgun effect than sniper rifle effect

1 Like

did the squadron variant of the Su-22M3 get the R-60MK?

can developers create two styles for this rocket launcher.
one of them has bracket, as seen now. and the other one doesn’t, I can put it in the storage basket.
these two items can be sold simultaneously, maximizing the use of existing materials

1 Like

Great, so the already ridiculously wide spalling cone resulting upon penetration of a Leclerc is even wider now.
Shooting on the left side of the hull still allows you to get the other 2 crew members on the opposite of the hull.

Come on Gaijin, either fix the Leclerc armor or simply make the Leclercs Light Tanks already. The Leclerc’s survivability is nothing short of farcical now.

19 Likes

Might even finally touch it, play it even.

Amazing, glad I stopped playing that shit

1 Like

cause didnt it only have the R-60 before?

I started to loathe the short range of R-60/M/MK in rear aspect after playing MiG-23MLA/MiG-29A a lot last may/june.

I actively avoid the base version whenever I can.

I haven’t used this meme in fore ever…

1 Like

yeah the R-60 is pretty painful, but the R-60MK should make it a bit better, especially since its downfall is only 12 flares

Has the spalling for ATGMs changed? Maybe I’m trippin’, but I can’t notice a difference in protection analysis?

2 Likes

In reality, what does the armor look like here?

The fact that the UFP provides less protection than T-64A’s armor is ridiculous, honestly. Meanwhile every bug report and source available states that it should be nearly as strong, or even as strong, as the glacis armor.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p @OrsonES Whats wrong with Finland map???

Sorry if a spam the same question but for the moment i dont find nothing about why this map is completely missing from the rotation for second time.

Is intentional or a error again???

What about APDS?

@OrsonES Will this change be extended to regular & tandem charge missiles as well ?

1 Like

Should be 600mm LOS for the UFP. Then there should be an external fuel tank which would absorb all shrapnel but it’s modelled as ‘internal’ so instead you get to explode :)

3 Likes

Can I has some spall for 60mm apfsds pls :3

1 Like