Update 2.35.1.66

yeah the R-60 is pretty painful, but the R-60MK should make it a bit better, especially since its downfall is only 12 flares

Has the spalling for ATGMs changed? Maybe I’m trippin’, but I can’t notice a difference in protection analysis?

2 Likes

In reality, what does the armor look like here?

The fact that the UFP provides less protection than T-64A’s armor is ridiculous, honestly. Meanwhile every bug report and source available states that it should be nearly as strong, or even as strong, as the glacis armor.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p @OrsonES Whats wrong with Finland map???

Sorry if a spam the same question but for the moment i dont find nothing about why this map is completely missing from the rotation for second time.

Is intentional or a error again???

What about APDS?

@OrsonES Will this change be extended to regular & tandem charge missiles as well ?

1 Like

Should be 600mm LOS for the UFP. Then there should be an external fuel tank which would absorb all shrapnel but it’s modelled as ‘internal’ so instead you get to explode :)

3 Likes

Can I has some spall for 60mm apfsds pls :3

1 Like

It should be 600mm LoS

So for anyone wondering this is basically an equal to potential buff to spall liners and a huge nerf to ANYTHING without spall liners.

GG on ruining anything that was already at a disadvantage without spall liners. but because IFVs have no modules this is the “fix” just revert this change, some tanks are gunna have a field day with this change

This wasn’t a good change its even more miserable for low tier heavy tanks and TDS. now M41 are one shotting Jagdtigers/Fochs and other tanks that are dependant on their armour.

Maybe next time consider the impact lower down the trees.

spall is not right at all…sabos dont spall when hitting a liner…thats why its a liner…and spall dosent pass through tanks… it stops about a foot from entry and is splinters… and is only based on how much armor is passed through… a bradly wouldent even see spall…the armor is too thin for a sabo to even act like it was their god their mecanics are atroshious… besides… as long as theirs hacks in game who cares… the game is ruined

thats because spalliners effectively stop the larger spall from passing through on there code, so when they nerfed the 0-7 degree cone which is what mostly enters through the spalliner well it ends up being a buff to spalliners indirectly and a huge nerf to anything without.

Go look at Abrams and Leclercs now, they are flat out awful to pen. you can one shot an Abrams now from the drivers LFP with most top tier shells now which never use to happen

Anyone else notice that the servers are incredibly laggy lately?
I can’t get more than 2 games in a row without my vehicle going spastic and the big red banner reading “BAD NETWORK CONNECTION” flashing.

It really is pathetic.
Does Gaijin ever intend to actually invest proper funds into their servers?
Or are they simply content with the mentality “barely working is technically all we are required to do, by law”?

Not my internet connection.
Not my firewall settings.
Not anything on my client side…
It is server-side issues.

1 Like

Soo, is Freccia any better after this spall buff/nerf??

All I’m understanding here is I should go play the Obj 292 because big APFSDS going brrrr go more BRRRRRR now

What you experience rn with Abrams and its drivers LFP is been going on for years, its my go to where to shoot em since M1 at 10.3 was added.

This update completely broke the M32 (76 mm) APDS. It does next to no damage. Direct hits on crew, ammo and modules go to yellow - orange. Please revert it or put the M41 and Sheridan 76 to reserve rank.

1 Like

sorry but no its not, I have literally every nation apart from Japan and Italy at top tier, I used legit every shell at top tier against Abrams in the LFP and not had it nuke 3 or 4 crew in a single shot (exception being 3bm60 ironically) DM53 was arguably the worst offender due to how spall is calcualted based on the final penetration values (higher pen shells generally created less spall) and dm53 has been consistently nuking Abrams frontally since this change.

Regardless this change has all but made anything without spalliners at huge disadvantages.

Leclercs are also suffering right now with side shots basically nuking all 3 crew when your aiming at the turret compartment just below the tracks (which again rarely happened) trust me this change is garbage