Update 2.33.0.31

Ground Vehicles

• The incorrect (less than calculated) amount of secondary fragments when penetrating the armor of ground vehicles has been fixed.
  • A bug that caused a collapsed radar icon to be displayed on the interface in-game for vehicles with a target tracker has been fixed.
  • A bug that caused the azimuth scale to be missing while not tracking a target for ground vehicles that have the target tracker but lack detection radar has been fixed.
  • The missing “Select special weapon or ATGM” button for the BMP-2 has been fixed.

Aircraft

• Air combat tips for modern aircraft have been improved. Information about engaging ground targets have been added.
  • AMX — absence of target tracking ability for the targeting pod has been fixed. Absence of saving the tracked aiming point when returning the pod optics to the area with the previously tracked point has been fixed.
  • MiG-23ML, MiG-23MLA, MiG-23MLD — a bug that caused the visual absence of the countermeasure pod under the fuselage when installing it through the Secondary weapon menu has been fixed.
  • JAS39A, JAS39C — angular speed of a steady turn has been reduced by 2-3°/s (~21.0...21.5°/s at 800km/h with 50% fueling). Maximum speed at sea level has been increased to M1.2, and maximum speed at 12000 meter altitude has been reduced to M2.0.
  • Su-27 — display of stars on the wings has been corrected.
  • Su-27, J-11 — pitch instability, roll speed and roll response at low speeds have been reduced to adapt control to mouse aim and the instructor to reduce the probability of stall and losing of control during rough handling.

Other

• A bug that caused vehicles in the vehicle selection menu to not be added into a crewslot when selected has been fixed.
  • A bug that might cause rivers to flow in the wrong direction in the Tunisia and Jungle locations has been fixed.
  • A control preset for the HORI HPC-045U HOTAS Flight Control System & Mount has been added.
  • The readability of text hints in loading screens has been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

7 Likes

Ping based match making when ?

When will the armor issues of the ground vehicles finaly be addressed. Depending on the vehicles theyy are realy easy fixes. Pls finaly address the ground top tier armor

17 Likes

fix the wings of the f15 wings are still ass it literally keeps breaking when i do a regular turn

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/YKhI5oNKuwKG

@Stona_WT
Question regarding Kfir’s drop tanks
Mirage 4000 got smaller drop tanks (I believe 800L 500L ones) with missiles in load out
Kfir has similar ones only with bombs attached to them
Are they planned to receive the drop tanks soon (technically they already are there but lack the fuel), maybe in one of “It’s fixed!” updates?

1 Like

Alot of people as it’s over performing and not losing speed in turns

4 Likes

15000 feet…
just another kid who was killed by grippen
measuring turn rate in 375km/h
GENIUS

5 Likes

gonna cry?
low weight, nice engine, duck wings
HMM, WHY ITS OVERPERFORMING?

3 Likes

Hmmm…too often adjustments are made to aircraft FMs.
Su-27 was adjusted between Dev and Major Update, F-15 and JAS-39 were adjusted after Major Update.
There are more FM adjustments than usual updates and it seems to me that they are taking an ad hoc approach.

Ping based match making can be achieved by checking the “Auto” checkbox on the server selection screen.
Sorry if that is not what you are asking.

1 Like

Can we have an option to remove hints…

1 Like

Not_loosing_speed.mp4

Ye and it’s stock as I was grinding tanks to at least get them I will grind it out later right now I do not even have time as uni is more important than playing wt

it still has good maneurability and 2x R-73
While grippen starts with 2x AIM-9L

1 Like

Good maneurability at very low speeds where you will just fall down from the air while grippen can do infinite loops around you

well the litening II pod is stil unsolved. On german tornado i have high resolution while on f-16c i have 500x300 (gen1)

F-16 can do the same, difference just in overload
UPD: not even in overload, getting 10-12g on F-16 without problems

1 Like

No shit, the f16 is known to be overperforming.

2 Likes

They are nerfing gripen way to mich its honna become like the ja37d

1 Like

Learn to fly? I have yet to rip my wings in the F-15.

1 Like