Update 2.33.0.31

when will we see the Vilkas reports adressed?

This has got to be the worst major update of the year. It clearly needed another dev server and some additional time to properly balance and de-bug more components of it. But alas, we are only getting band-aid patches and no real substantial fixes or balancing changes.

1 Like

Vilkas realy isnt a priority. Nobody csn actualy play until end of the year

I would go as far as to say this was the worst update in War Thunders history, I dont think I have witnessed one with more bugs more incorrect/unfinished vehicles.

3 Likes

I guess thats fair

russian mains when their aircraft are the absolute best only in BVR, but not in WVR (*anymore) be like…

3 Likes

Sweden’s T-80U should return to level seven, just like the Soviet Union’s

1 Like

wtf do you mean learn to fly my wings literally fell off from me doing a normal turn don’t start this bullshit with me

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JoVCTLEehFPa

any fix for radar missiles? since the major update, half of my skyflash launches faild, they go elsewhere randomly instead of radar target.

I agree.
Yes, I was happy that the update was implemented early, but there are too many adjustments being made too often.Gaijin could have extended the Dev period a bit longer.

Has anyone made a bug report?

Another day, another patch that Gaijin introduces ignoring the reality of the underperforming armor of western vehicles compared to the reality, and ignoring the players reports with a good amount of sources porving it. Spoiler, they are not “working” on it like they said.

3 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/taEMGUDFZu88

Just tested it. No wing rip pulling 12gs. So either I have a different game or you aren’t flying properly.

please leave my gripen alone ive been waiting for this airframe and you nerf it to the ground

are you using mouse aim? full real? dampening? RB/SB?
this discussion means nothing without context…

1 Like

So Abrams armor fix when?

3 Likes

Probably never. To my understanding, this has been an issue for well over a year? I really don’t understand the issue Gaijin has with Western/NATO vehicles short of just blatant bias.

2 Likes

Having the same issue with Aim-7Ms. In nearly all of my games last night, I’d get a lock on a target and the 7Ms would just fly off in the complete opposite direction when fired. I just took them out of all my load-outs at this point.

2 Likes