- AMX — lack of thermal imaging mode in the targeting pod camera when installing the NVG modification has been fixed.
- JAS39 (all variants) — the gun’s ammunition has been changed to 120 rounds. (Report)
- Litening II — a bug that caused an incorrect resolution in the sight has been fixed. It is now 800x600 in IR range.
- A bug that caused high-explosive shells from aircraft cannons to not cause damage to the fuselage section they hit if there was a module behind it has been fixed.
- VT-4A1 — the commander’s sight magnification has been adjusted from 3-10x to 6-10x; gunner’s sight from 6-11x to 6-10x.
- USS Mississippi — the main caliber guns have been changed from 356 mm\45 mk.12 to 356 mm\50 mk.11. The parameters of the shells have been adjusted.
- Novorossiysk — the auxiliary caliber gun has been changed from 135 mm/45 to 120 mm/50 OTO mod.1933.
- A bug where putting decals on some ground vehicles (for example, the Comet I, T-34 (1942) and some others) with Two sided mode caused the decal to appear on three sides at once has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug that caused decals applied to a corner to only appear on one surface side has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause the water color to display incorrectly when using a VR device has been fixed.
- A bug that caused an incorrect texture display when using the Vulkan API renderer has been fixed.
- A bug that caused some objects to visually shake when using TAA, DLSS or XeSS has been fixed.
PlayStation and Xbox
- A bug that led to the appearance of artifacts on water has been fixed.
- An issue that could cause problems with launching the game on Windows 7 has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.