Update 2.33.0.17

when is the mh60 getting its guns?

1 Like

Wikipedia lists 2 books that can possibly contain that information as sources for the specification claims.

Hey man, as much as I’d love 500 rounds, I’m pretty sure it was 120 between all the Gripens :/

No updates for tankers just nerfs

2 Likes

all top tiers got stock apfsds atleast

So no armor being fixed today. When are you going to fix Leopard 2A7V armor?

2 Likes

cool thanks :)
c̶a̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ d̶o̶c̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ b̶e̶ u̶s̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ 8̶ 3̶5̶9̶k̶g̶f̶ e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶?̶ “P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ i̶s̶ p̶r̶o̶v̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ b̶y̶ a̶ V̶o̶l̶v̶o̶ A̶e̶r̶o̶ R̶M̶-̶1̶2̶ t̶u̶r̶b̶o̶f̶a̶n̶ d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ G̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ E̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶i̶c̶ F̶4̶0̶4̶, a̶ v̶a̶r̶i̶a̶n̶t̶ o̶f̶ w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶S̶ N̶a̶v̶y̶’s̶ F̶/A̶-̶1̶8̶s̶. I̶t̶ h̶a̶s̶ a̶ l̶a̶r̶g̶e̶r̶ f̶a̶n̶ t̶o̶ i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ a̶i̶r̶f̶l̶o̶w̶ a̶n̶d̶ p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶, g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ 5̶ 4̶0̶0̶k̶g̶ o̶f̶ d̶r̶y̶ t̶h̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ a̶n̶d̶ 8̶ 3̶5̶9̶k̶g̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ i̶n̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶b̶u̶r̶n̶e̶r̶”

Edit:
now that i look through it, that document is giving all sorts of numbers that go against all other sources i’ve seen…
-thrust 5400kg (5500kg according to Swedish military’s website)
-afterburner 8359kg (8259kg according to Swedish military’s website)
-TTW 0.94 (most other sources i’ve seen say 0.96)
-wide-angle (297° x 22°) head-up display (how do you even get 297 degrees on a HUD?)
-The Gripen is supersonic at all altitudes. It can sustain supersonic speed without afterburner at high altitude. (i don’t think i’ve ever seen anyone claim the A or C version capable of supercruising).

Have the gaijin devs had any word on why me and my friends are expecting HUGE FPS drops an the start and sometimes randomly in the middle of a match where I’ll go from 250fps and drop to about 50 only for it to spike back up again? It’s happening essentially every match for all of us

1 Like

When will the armor for Challenger 2 and for thermal vision commander be fixed ??? ??? ???

2 Likes

i would have no issues with it if that is the case.
my problem here is the source used. Its like using documents on Leopard 2A7V to give numbers on armor for the Leopard 2A6.

It’s 500x300 again actually.
The buff from the devserver was reverted

1 Like

Which is totally valid?
At least for the turret

It’s in development and has been stated that it’s in development.

Spamming it under every post won’t speed it up.

Abrams fix pls

1 Like

It really isn’t, they have rejected MANY reports on the grounds “papers on different version” before.

The F-2 has massive airframe changes and avionics changes, yet still holds the same amount of ammo as the F-16.

There are multiple citations proving different armor between the 2A6 and 2A7V.

There is nothing saying the A/C have a different amount of ammunition from the E variant, only that the E has better weapons capabilities than the prior variants and a sensor suite upgrade to accompany it.

“fix”?

Dang… Who’s the genius engineer that only put 120 rounds in the Gripen… ☹

You mean the new tier 8, tier 7 needed it too

Are they gonna revert it for 8 when tier 9 comes?